Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Linder

Quote:As well as Telvin. Chris Smith hasn't had much of an opportunity, but he showed great jump off the snap in preseason. I think he has the tools that can be developed into a good rotational player. Evans has played decent this year. I like how well he has drafted so far, and has hit on about half of his free agent signings. Which is to be expected.

Certainly, the only reason I didn't mention Telvin is because he fell in our laps in round 5, he should've gone in the 2nd-3rd round, but hey I'll take it

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:As well as Telvin. Chris Smith hasn't had much of an opportunity, but he showed great jump off the snap in preseason. I think he has the tools that can be developed into a good rotational player. Evans has played decent this year. I like how well he has drafted so far, and has hit on about half of his free agent signings. Which is to be expected.

Bowanko may be the biggest gem of them all. He was completely off the NFL prospect radar. Every draft site I've visited had him listed as an UDFA.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Dave is proving to be a great talent evaluator, if you can hit homeruns in round 3-7 it makes the building process a lot easier, Brandon Linder was a find but let's also give DC credit for a guy like Demetrius McCray.
you can add Telvin Smith and D Rob who were both 5th round picks

Quote:you can add Telvin Smith and D Rob who were both 5th round picks

Definitely, I always wonder how high D Rob would've gone in the draft if he were a full time RB at Michigan, because he was certainly productive and talented enough to go a lot higher, D Rob glides on the field similar to Jamaal Charles. If he keeps developing we have a potentially elite homerun hitting RB.

Quote:Definitely, I always wonder how high D Rob would've gone in the draft if he were a full time RB at Michigan, because he was certainly productive and talented enough to go a lot higher, D Rob glides on the field similar to Jamaal Charles. If he keeps developing we have a potentially elite homerun hitting RB.
He just needs to improve his pass blocking so he can also be a 3rd down back. I'm always kind of bummed that Todman Has To Come in
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He just needs to improve his pass blocking so he can also be a 3rd down back. I'm always kind of bummed that Todman Has To Come in

That is certainly the next step, that should come with time and adding more strength in the weight room.

Quote:That is certainly the next step, that should come with time and adding more strength in the weight room.
Whatever he did last offseason, he needs to keep doing. He was running with good power against miami.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Whatever he did last offseason, he needs to keep doing. He was running with good power against miami.

Yea he was; I was surprised by that. His upper body looks thicker, he needs to share his workout regimen with me haha.

I don't think there has been a play (even though I'm sure there has been) where I saw Linder miss a key block and say to myself "ah Cmon Linder"

He's playing really well and it's exciting to have he and Bowanko. Seems like they get along very well which is also a good sign
Shock the world