Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transactions

etc. Went too soon. But I am thankful for the experience and look forward to reconnecting. Keep us posted, go Jags.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This does not surprise me and I am surprised nobody saw action like this coming in advance. Violation of forum rules occured regularly even by forum moderator's. Rediculous arguments that also included moderator's was common. Attempts to control the chaos was not possible. This is what happens when there isn't a real solution. My guess will be a return of a product the team has more control of but not immediately. This doesn't mean only things that are all positive Jaguars just more professional with less hate filled putrid posts. HERE COME THE HATE.

Actually, us mods have known for several years now that it could come to this. A few years back there appeared to be a significant threat of it going away, but nothing came of it. The thing is, this actual elimination of the board came about abruptly. The possibility has merely been in the back of our minds for a while.

'02

Sooo guys, where are we going?

This is seriously such a stupid decision. This forum was a place I could come and find crazy jaguars fans that share my passion - even during times when almost nobody in the "real world" cared enough to discuss the jags with me. It was a place many of us could come to keep our interest.

That is what you're taking away from people here.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

sad indeed

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

This is worse than Lags showing all that Colts stuff on Filmroom Friday.

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Quote:Ironically he finally figured it out, but its still going down.
Thats messed up, yo. So I guess I can sign in my main jumpoff now. Great.

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

This is great... Just great.

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Help is on the way.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Everybody go over to the sideline topics. Is starting a MB really that hard.

You'll find what your looking for.

From what I understand, it's not going to get shut down, only moved and not be part of Jaguars.com anymore.  It looks like the front office is working with somebody to migrate it somewhere else.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

No guarantees on that tho.

Quote:I've been posting, arguing, and debating with you clowns since 2003. It's time for me to come clean.

I'm Fred Taylor.

This may be hard to digest, but, y'know, in due time you'll adjust and live a normal life

Your apologies for arguing with me are accepted, however, I liked being a Patriot more than a Jaguar Ninja
That's some good stuff right there.

I'll have what he's drinking!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]