Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
With the MB Closing....

Well. It was one hell of a run. I was an avid member of this board since I was about 15 years old. I'll miss the hell out of this place and all of the random topics ranging from sports to music to politics. You all truly made my days a lot better than most of you will ever know. I'd come on here to seek solace and peace from all kinds of issues. I am sure a lot of you did the same. We've lost a lot of good people along the way. But, here's to the future I guess. If anybody wants to stay in touch just email me at my account below and you can find me on Facebook if you're on there and want to stay in touch. I've already been bashing Alfie over there at Big Cat Country when I can on Facebook and of course I follow the Jaguars on there. 

Love you all! 

[email protected] 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My anonymous email is:

[email protected]

I'd be happy to stay in touch with any of you folks that reach out.  Caldrac, I'll shoot you an email at some point. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Yeah it sure has been fun and lot of great discussions over the years. [email protected] is my email