Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thee Hammy's keep on coming/Marqise Lee injures his

Quote:We really could use Steven Hill right now

#pantherswinning
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why can't it be Henne's hammys?!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Welp, looks like I'm a have to bench Lee on one of my Fantasy teams.  Just when I had a feeling he was going to have a break out game!   Wallbash

There's a chance tightness doesn't mean anything, but tightness benched CSIII, so I'm assuming tightness is the kiss of death for Jaguar WRs.   :verymad:

Quote:Cecil Shorts is contagious.

Toxic.

What is up with all of these WR issues?  These guys have been running like deer their whole lives that's why they're playing WR in the NFL, right? Sounds like we need a new strength and conditioning program

Quote:What is up with all of these WR issues?  These guys have been running like deer their whole lives that's why they're playing WR in the NFL, right? Sounds like we need a new strength and conditioning program

LOL, we've had like 4 new strenght/conditioning coaches in like 5 years...  

Anyone remember Khiana Tom from the old ESPN work out show...  It used to be on in the 90's.  They should get her and maybe the Jaguar players may take stretching out a bit more seriously.

Pulled hamstrings are often the result of sitting too much

The NFL is stuck in the 80s when it comes to strength and conditioning

The stage is set for one Allen Bernard Robinson II. 

Hope you're taking good notes in the team meetings this week.  Time to shine. 

Quote:The stage is set for one Allen Bernard Robinson II. 

Side note on Robinson. I noticed his birthdate is August 24, 1993.

He's almost younger than the Jaguars.

;

;

All-Hammy team looking strong.

Quote:All-Hammy team looking strong.

This is the All-Hammy team:

[Image: Hogettes-Hall-of-Fame.jpg]

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:This is the All-Hammy team:

[Image: Hogettes-Hall-of-Fame.jpg]

How are we 5 point underdogs to this???

Quote:The stage is set for one Allen Bernard Robinson II. 

While some go into panic mode, I'll just say that it sure is nice that when (not if) these kind of injuries pop up we have some actual depth in the WR unit. Young ascending talented depth -- also doesn't hurt to get 'em warmed up for Bortles  :thumbsup:

Lee was a full participant at practice today per Ryan O.

;

;

Richard Simmons? Billy Blanks? Really? Teach the team how to warm-up?

Dude, Jean-Claude Van Damme is the guy to go to if we need to get the team warmed-up properly. That dude does splits in his sleep....

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Thee thread really took a turn for the worst, what dost thou say?

One of these years.............