Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to move on, Washington's up next

Quote:I'm not and never claimed to be on any "throne".

The very best that we have includes our starting quarterback.  Unlike some on this board, I don't root or hope that he has a bad game so they put in Bortles.  On the contrary, I would rather see Henne have a very good game and give us a chance to win.  Doing so gives our young draft pick more insight, more education.

I'm certainly no NFL coach, but if the Head Coach thinks that right now Henne is the very best that we have RIGHT NOW, then I'm going to stick behind him in his decision.

Would make me wonder about Bradley if he really believes henne gives us the best chance to win. Not to mention who cares about winning. Remember we aren't a playoff team, and suppose to be okay with losing until next year or some such foolishness.   so why not let bortles go out there and get experience.  maybe he will surprise you if you really think he is worse then henne.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014, 09:42 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Who will be the starting WR come sunday if Shorts is out??.. Will it be Lee/Hurns or Hurns/Lee??..

Quote:   Remember we aren't a playoff team, and suppose to be okay with losing until next year or some such foolishness.  
We're not a playoff team in theory, but in the NFL anything can happen and fortunes can change in a heartbeat.  With the loss of Mathis, suddenly the Colts don't look quite as dominating.   Clowney is out for 4-6 weeks. The Titans just lost a starting linebacker for the year.  Suppose Luck gets injured?  Would 8-8 take the division?

I'm not OK with losing 'till next year, it's a mindset I don't understand or accept.  But that's just me.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:We're not a playoff team in theory, but in the NFL anything can happen and fortunes can change in a heartbeat.  With the loss of Mathis, suddenly the Colts don't look quite as dominating.   Clowney is out for 4-6 weeks. The Titans just lost a starting linebacker for the year.  Suppose Luck gets injured?  Would 8-8 take the division?

I'm not OK with losing 'till next year, it's a mindset I don't understand or accept.  But that's just me.

im not okay with it either.  I was being sarcastic.  sorry  Smile

Quote:I'm not and never claimed to be on any "throne".

The very best that we have includes our starting quarterback.  Unlike some on this board, I don't root or hope that he has a bad game so they put in Bortles.  On the contrary, I would rather see Henne have a very good game and give us a chance to win.  Doing so gives our young draft pick more insight, more education.

I'm certainly no NFL coach, but if the Head Coach thinks that right now Henne is the very best that we have RIGHT NOW, then I'm going to stick behind him in his decision.
1)  The "throne" comment was a joke you obviously didn't catch.  Moving on...

2)  Are you saying you believe Henne is "...the very best that we have..."?  If so, forget your computer and seek medical help immediately.

3)  I have not heard Gus unequivocally state that "...Henne is the very best that we have RIGHT NOW..."  Have you heard those words?

Quote:im not okay with it either.  I was being sarcastic.  sorry   Smile
I knew you were, sorry, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.  Like I've said before, if the #3 overall needs so much work  that he can't start for a year, how could he be worth the #3.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 01:13 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

I think lee/hurns/robinson are the top we with shorts out.. chad henne needs to attempt between fifteen and twenty passes down deep.. out of fourty plus passes attempted per game four of them were deep passes must throw more deep passes..

Last time we were in dc

It was an overtime game, which the skins won cuz of santana moss' 3rd td and deon grants giant whiff

Worst feeling ever. 2006. Only in dc every 8 years.

Dont want that again.

Will be there and close too. Jags sideline

Quote:I knew you were, sorry, I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.  Like I've said before, if the #3 overall needs so much work  that he can't start for a year, how could he be worth the #3.
Because it's set in stone he won't start until next year?  Nobody thinks that, not even inside the organization. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014, 07:46 AM by Mowerguy.)

Quote:No Cyp = no defense

WSH - 31

JAX- 17
No way are they scoring 31 on us.

Jags - 21

Wsh - 13

Oh, and that bold city Brigade thing looks like fun.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I think this game will be close. WASH has their problems with RG3 and the Jags D should bring some pressure. The running game was missing last week, which kept our offenses production down in the 2nd half. Look for Gerhart to have a better game on Sunday. A good win on the road helps a young team. Lets see if our guys can get it done,preparing for the big home game in week 3.

Quote:I think this game will be close. WASH has their problems with RG3 and the Jags D should bring some pressure. The running game was missing last week, which kept our offenses production down in the 2nd half. Look for Gerhart to have a better game on Sunday. A good win on the road helps a young team. Lets see if our guys can get it done,preparing for the big home game in week 3.

This is true. I think we NEED this win so that we can get a home win in week 3. But for some odd reason, (maybe a history leason) but I feel like RGIII will get his "groove" back against us. I hope I'm wrong but I still have that feeling.

I also believe that Shoe Lace will get the ball more Sunday. This year I hope he claims his OW position back.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend