Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurns looks like a man among boys

Quote:When Hurns gets double teamed it's up to the other receivers to take advantage of that.
Exactly.  They didn't yesterday.  Not to the extent that they should have. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Every receiver on this team I believe will begin to emerge, each game I think one will begin to break out then maybe the next week the other, until one blustery day in London all become one well oiled platoon and a star is extinguished
A good loser is a good loser

Allen Hurns
 burst into the national consciousness with a phenomenal first quarter. The undrafted rookie's first two catches 
went for touchdowns
 and his third was a 46-yard snag. Fellow rookie 
Marqise Lee
 made some great catches as the game progressed as well. The future is bright in Jacksonville.

- Kevin Patra  - NFL.com

Kinda reminds me of Andre Johnson. Not a towering imposing guy but strong and physical. Although ESPN has him listed at 6-3

Hurns was looking really good yesterday.  I do not think it's a fluke.  I don't think CS3 will be back next year based upon his past injuries.  I believe going forward will be Hurns, Lee, Robinson.  I was a little disappointed in Robinson, however, I think his lack of playing time was the issue.  I think it will click for him after the bye.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Kinda reminds me of Andre Johnson. Not a towering imposing guy but strong and physical. Although ESPN has him listsed at 6-3
So does NFL.com and several other places.

He's a legit 6'3. He's just slim so it makes him look smaller.

Quote:He's a legit 6'3. He's just slim so it makes him look smaller.

I don't think he's that slim though.

Quote:He's a legit 6'3. He's just slim so it makes him look smaller.
He looked pretty big out their to me.

Quote:He looked pretty big out their to me.
I thought he looked slim. Maybe I'll need to watch it again.

Quote:Hurns was looking really good yesterday. I do not think it's a fluke. I don't think CS3 will be back next year based upon his past injuries. I believe going forward will be Hurns, Lee, Robinson. I was a little disappointed in Robinson, however, I think his lack of playing time was the issue. I think it will click for him after the bye.
I only remember a screen being thrown to A-Rob. Plus, the plan was for him to get limited snaps.
No commercial messages in sigs