Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Was it just me?

On the 4th down td for sproles i was screaming call a timeout, our defense wasnt ready and it gave philly the momentum and imo cost us the game. This is the first time i can recall being angry with gus bradley

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 02:12 PM by KlrJgFn.)

Nope, not just you.  That pissed me off more than our attempt on 4th down.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

[Image: dead-horse.gif]

One of these years.............

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 02:21 PM by trunt87.)

I am more mad that the d tackle they ran right at gave a piss poor effort.

It was Cyprian's fault for hitting his head on the ground and Poz banging his knee on the turf.

Yes a time out shouldve been called, but the Defense did a poor job too.  I felt it was the injuries at Safety that caused it...

We were still up by ten. The eagles were going to go on a run. The offense blew that game.

Oh yeah henne blows but that td was a huge momentum swing

If cyp calls the shots in the secondary and poz calls it up front then why didn't we call a TO anyways at least to try and get poz back in on a very important 4 th down. Hindsight 20/20 I guess

Quote:It was Cyprian's fault for hitting his head on the ground and Poz banging his knee on the turf.

Nonsense.Stuff like that happens. It is part of football. If Cyrpien was more worried about getting hurt than the pass attempt, everybody on this board would have called him lazy and said he sucks.

Nah we needed to save our timeouts so Henne could waste them all on the ensuing possessions.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Nah we needed to save our timeouts so Henne could waste them all on the ensuing possessions.
Well at least those were scoring drives ... Oh wait ...

Quote:Nah we needed to save our timeouts so Henne could waste them all on the ensuing possessions.

That was McClendon's fault for not snapping the ball.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 06:11 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Nonsense.Stuff like that happens. It is part of football. If Cyrpien was more worried about getting hurt than the pass attempt, everybody on this board would have called him lazy and said he sucks.

He was being sarcastic. Or just trying to be funny.