Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee HIStory

Been a fan of Marqise Lee since his breakout year with USC. I was surpisngly shocked when he was drafted by the Jags. Should have been gone. I expect Lee to become a succesful player in the NFL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Been a fan of Marqise Lee since his breakout year with USC. I was surpisngly shocked when he was drafted by the Jags. Should have been gone. I expect Lee to become a succesful player in the NFL.
Let's hope you're right.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I think Marqise is a special talent. He'll take his lumps, as do most receivers, in his rookie year. But two-three years down the road, he's gonna be a pro-bowl talent. I'm very high on this kid.

Been a fan of his throughout his career.  Very productive player that shouldn't end at the college level.  Obvious talent.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You could add Greg Jones too.

You can add Fred Taylor

What if he didn't miss 55 games over his career. He would be top 3 all time...

Quote:You can add Fred Taylor

What if he didn't miss 55 games over his career. He would be top 3 all time...
Nah he'd be the GOAT! *Teal shades proudly worn*

Quote:He missed 23/48 games in years 2-4. By averaging 76 yards a game which was his career average, would've likely put him top 5 all time for RB's...and a likely spot in the Hall of Fame.  It's a shame.
Exactly.  He would have at least gotten some serious consideration for the HOF. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Exactly. He would have at least gotten some serious consideration for the HOF.
agreed.what other players can you think of that are in that same category? Maybe Aikeman? Granted he is.. Will probably be in the hof

Well per Ryan he has hurt his hamstring in practice today

No kidding, injury prevention can be taught to a certain degree, as well as emphasis on preparation.

Too many injuries to key players all throughout Jax history really...then add in drugs, alcohol etc..

There has to be a way to curtail these situations at least somewhat.

Quote:No kidding, injury prevention can be taught to a certain degree, as well as emphasis on preparation.

Too many injuries to key players all throughout Jax history really...then add in drugs, alcohol etc..

There has to be a way to curtail these situations at least somewhat.

Every team has injuries.

And every fanbase has people that act like they're the only team with them.

Love the Lee story, made my spoiled kids watch it. Hope they got something out of it.

Walker was better than Brandon Marshall @ UCF. Got the "choppa city juke" into Madden and was a great guy to the fans while he was in town. Nothing but love for that guy. It just doesn't happen for a LOT of the guys..

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]