Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another interesting article on Marqise Lee

I did not know former USC and Lions WR Johnnie Morton was in town working with the receivers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl...topstories

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good article. Looks like the Jags made some solid picks with Lee and Robinson. Future looks bright!

I wonder if Morton will become our WR coach in the future.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I wish he would've popped Matt Millen in the face for what he said. Who is Millen to tell anyone anything?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I wish he would've popped Matt Millen in the face for what he said. Who is Millen to tell anyone anything?

what did Millen say?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

The more I hear about Allen Robinson's alleged "deceptive speed", the more I think this guy is going to be the next Brandon Marshall talent-wise for this team.

A big, huge go-up-and-get-it guy with great run-after-the-catch ability.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Wrong answer Marqise. Getting better everyday is your goal - Gus Bradley

Quote:I did not know former USC and Lions WR Johnnie Morton was in town working with the receivers.

Bullseye,  thanks for posting the link to the article.

Johnnie Morton raved about Jerry Sullivan when the later coached him with the Lions.   I'm not surprised at all that Sullivan wanted Morton to help him in Jaguars Training Camp.    Morton said many times that Sullivan was the best position coach he had in his long career.

Quote:what did Millen say?

When the Lions were playing a game in Kansas City in December, 2003,   Matt Millen,  then with the Chiefs thanks to Millen's horrific GM performance,  called Johnnie Morton a 6 letter word that is defined as a male homosexual.   As someone who has strong Conservative beliefs,  I thought Millen used horrible judgment.    The only positive that came out of it is Millen apologized but the scoreboard   ( one sided Chiefs victory )  spoke volumes of what Millen put Lions fan through.

Quote:I did not know former USC and Lions WR Johnnie Morton was in town working with the receivers.

Good stuff.  

Lee and Robinson could combine for some really big numbers in 2015, and it will certainly be fun to watch them develop as rookies this year. 

Knowing a bit of Lee's backstory certainly makes me want to root for the kid.  

Also - I can't express how happy I am that Sullivan is the man grooming these young athletes. 

Lee will not blow this opportunity and will make himself better each day

Loved this comment from Fisch...

"Allen Robinson is a 6-3 guy with a 42-inch vertical leap," Fisch said. "We expect there to be man coverage on him and we expect him to win."

Prior to his injury it seemed he was impressing a lot of people (in regards to Allen Robinson) especially this early!  I read something about Lee dropping a lot of passes but showing flashes of brillance and being elusive after the catch.

Our WR core already has two suspended due to drugs, and several with injuries prior to PreSeason even starting.  Hopefully Brown steps up, and the others remain healthy for the season but outlook isnt that great at this point.

Quote:Bullseye,  thanks for posting the link to the article.

Johnnie Morton raved about Jerry Sullivan when the later coached him with the Lions.   I'm not surprised at all that Sullivan wanted Morton to help him in Jaguars Training Camp.    Morton said many times that Sullivan was the best position coach he had in his long career.
Thought you'd like this if you haven't seen it, D6. 

temp407TrainCamp080414--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg