Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I know I'm being a bit impatient....

But can we get some training camp reports, please?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol! I know right! bwahahaha

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

lol! I thought I was the only one thinking like this. Im at work so im stalking the board for updates lol.

It was hot.

They stretched. Warmed up. Played catch.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Bullseye, I'm going to need you get a Twitter handle.

In the meantime there's this:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...17be65a895
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I was at camp today. One thing that struck me immediately is that Marquis Lee is bigger than I expected (first time I saw him in person). I didn't see any effects from the injury. In fact, all the recievers seem to be moving well to me.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!
Me too

Quote:Bullseye, I'm going to need you get a Twitter handle.

In the meantime there's this:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...17be65a895
I have a twitter handle somewhere, but I can't remember the last time I was on it.

I don't get twitter.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I can't get a complete picture of something in 140 characters or less.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

It ain't camp til the pads come on.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I was at camp today. One thing that struck me immediately is that Marquis Lee is bigger than I expected (first time I saw him in person). I didn't see any effects from the injury. In fact, all the recievers seem to be moving well to me.

Really? Interesting since he looks small(ish) on TV. 

Quote:I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!

Did he get hurt already?

Quote:Did he get hurt already?

Yeah, at the end of practice. Hamstring I believe. Reports were he didn't have any ice or anything on it after practice though.

Quote:Really? Interesting since he looks small(ish) on TV. 

Well, it's not that he's a giant or anything but my perception of him when he was drafted was of a smaller fast guy.  He's fast but he's also every bit of his 6'0'' and looks like a solid 200 lbs or more to me.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Shorts is out again

smh

You are not alone bull