Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sanders on roster bubble?

Copeland reminds me of the kind of wr the patriots have been cycling through as their third or fourth guy over the past few years. Nothing really stands out but he is reliable and gets the job done. He plays tough. In short yardage situations i could see him finding a niche as a slot guy to move the chains. He would most likely have to beat out mike brown though.

Hurns is incredibly soft and pretty slow. I dont see him beating out anyone.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I wonder when we'll hear that he's in the program?
Quote:Why else would they start leaking word that he's in danger of being cut? It ain't because of age, salary, or talent.

But then, I'm a conspiracy theorist always looking beyond the stated for the unstated.

Not to toot my own horn, but looks like I dun nailed that one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He should be. Nobody ever heard of his first NFL run in with substance abuse which was well hidden. After having to deal with such an amazing top 5 talent in Blackmon, if he's had his 2nd run in with the same exact problem, I hope he is cut. 

I would never hope Blackmon is cut, because of the tremendous potential he brings, but if he were to ever mess up again then I'd finally be all for it.

A teammate that has had to watch him fail continously and do the same thing, yes he has to go. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Quote:He should be. Nobody ever heard of his first NFL run in with substance abuse which was well hidden. After having to deal with such an amazing top 5 talent in Blackmon, if he's had his 2nd run in with the same exact problem, I hope he is cut. 

I would never hope Blackmon is cut, because of the tremendous potential he brings, but if he were to ever mess up again then I'd finally be all for it.

A teammate that has had to watch him fail continously and do the same thing, yes he has to go. 

Fortunately, no one seems to be listening to you.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Not to toot my own horn, but looks like I dun nailed that one.

credit where due....you were spot on

Quote:Not to toot my own horn, but looks like I dun nailed that one.

You have a gift sir.

Sanders just received a slap in the face from Blackmon. He thinks he's getting help...Ha.. This team isn't helping anyone anymore... Going to be Pink Slip City come the first cut list... Adios Ace

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Sanders just received a slap in the face from Blackmon. He thinks he's getting help...Ha.. This team isn't helping anyone anymore... Going to be Pink Slip City come the first cut list... Adios Ace
I completely disagree about Ace being cut simply on the fact of the suspension. Now that combined with the possibility of not being high enough on the depth chart, maybe. But not simply because of the Blackmon situation.

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:lol Sanders isn't going anywhere.

He's going to rehab.

LOL!!! "Coach Petrino" might hold the record for "quickest ban ever" Laughing 

Quote:Sanders just received a slap in the face from Blackmon. He thinks he's getting help...Ha.. This team isn't helping anyone anymore... Going to be Pink Slip City come the first cut list... Adios Ace

If that were true, he'd be cut already.  No reason to keep him any longer if that were the case.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."