Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite/least favorite player currently on the team?

fave = Cyp. He gone be a monsta.

least fave = Bortles. I dislike that I can't dislike him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fav - Poz. 

Non-fav - Nate Stupar.  What's he got on his face?

Quote:fave = Cyp. He gone be a monsta.

least fave = Bortles. I dislike that I can't dislike him.
looks like 32 teams were racist, haha

My favorite player right now would have to be Senderick Marks. I think he was a nice pick-up last year. My least favorite, (technically he's still on this team), is Justin Blackmon. Much like Matt Jones, he's another reason why I'll have to buy a new Jaguars Jersey. And another waste of talent.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This feels mean  - like a burn book.. but I will play anyway - Favorite players are Cyprien and Poz... least favorite if I have to pick .. I guess Prozinski? Although I think he is a nice guy... Dark horse loves for me are Ryan Davis and LaRoy Reynolds

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This feels mean  - like a burn book.. but I will play anyway - Favorite players are Cyprien and Poz... least favorite if I have to pick .. I guess Prozinski? Although I think he is a nice guy... Dark horse loves for me are Ryan Davis and LaRoy Reynolds

Not bad. Prosinzki hasn't really lived up to much, yet, then again, it's not like he was one of Gene Smith's high quality draft choices. He's a better athlete than a football player. That's for sure. Ryan Davis though. I like him. I think when it's all said and done, by about mid-season, I really think Telvin Smith and Dwayne Gratz are going to be getting some MAJOR love around here.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Glad to meet your approval!  LOL  I have to admit.. I LOVE Telvin.. hope he lives up to all that we think he can be!  I was thrilled when we drafted him.