Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Bradley: "We know Cecil is going to be here"

Quote:Uhhh, I do only attack the post. However, when I am attacked first, as I was with the quote you cited, I can & will defend myself.

You know you can defend yourself without name calling...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Guys, how about we not attack each other, thereby making the need for self defense negligible?
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:You know you can defend yourself without name calling...

Sorry eye for an eye. 

Quote:Sorry eye for an eye.

Will eventually make the whole world blind
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Will eventually make the whole world blind

Caveman smash!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's interesting to look at the video of Collie's concussions.

It's interesting to look at the video of his concussions.  In the first, he might have had his "bell rung" on the initial helmet-to-helmet hit, then the back of his head hit the turf pretty hard.  There really is no way to say that it happened from the helmet-to-helmet hit or the hit when his head hit the turf.

In the second video, one of the lead comments from the announcers was that he was "just back from a concussion", and in that scenario, once again his head hit the turf pretty hard.  It is possible that perhaps he was on the field just a bit early, though there is no evidence of that.

Either way, I don't see Shorts looking for the "big payday" out of this next contract, and I would hardly say that "he's one concussion away" from his career being over.

Rushing back from concussions usually leads to a more substantial concussion problem.  I think the league is becoming far more aware of the risk of letting players get back on the field before they're completely cleared to do so.

I agree with your last point.  I think Shorts is going to expect to be compensated based upon his production, and I don't think his contract demands are going to be off the charts. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Collie was the better route runner, shorts has more explosion.....end of the worthless discussion.....smh