Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which position will be our biggest need in 2015?

Pass Rush.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Marcedes sucks, is ridiculously overpaid, and is NOT a lock to be here for 2 more years. I know some of you have this odd love for him, but enjoy next season, giraffe lovers, he gone after that. 

Nobody has an odd love for him. You have an odd obsession with him. He is probably overpaid but with a team with alot of cap space, it really means nothing. He doesn't "suck". Nobody is claiming he is an elite tight end but he is a contributing member of the football team.

I think the team drafts his replacement in the next year or two but in no way shape or form, is that even close to the team's biggest need.

depends on who develops and who doesn't during the season. heck let's wait and see what this rookie class can do first?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Lol a guy coming off ACL surgery we got in 4th round. I hope you're right but can we be realistic for 10 seconds? Ok nevermind.

1. CB
2. FS
3. OC
4. DL

Personal opinion.
Colvin was Gus's #2 ranked receiver and he was turning heads at the Senior Bowl before the injury. He was going to be a late first or second round pick before the injury. I'll trust Gus and what was seen at the Senior Bowl over your needlessly pessimistic "analysis". Realistically, we have two starters in Gratz and Colvin going forward. It's only in your pessimist, probably uninformed view that that isn't the case.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Nobody has an odd love for him. You have an odd obsession with him. He is probably overpaid but with a team with alot of cap space, it really means nothing.

This view of "oh its okay if we grossly overpay for average at best talent because we have the space to do so" is mind blowing.... :wacko:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

while I agree that its too soon for this thread, ib thinking line backers and safeties. that can be addressed in two rounds. yes peeps,we are that close

Talent. Always talent.

Get the best talent that fits within the team that you can. Do it as often as possible.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!