Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final 53 question

I feel like Morris makes this team as 3rd QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I feel like Morris makes this team as 3rd QB.

PS maybe

Quote:I feel like Morris makes this team as 3rd QB.

This level of analysis is above my paygrade, but this was my thought too.

Quote:PS maybe
perhaps so although one may or another I feel like his ties on the team will keep him here at least a year.

Hmm that is interesting. Morris is very familiar with this offense so maybe he does make it in a back up roll.

Quote:This entire offseason kicks [BAD WORD REMOVED]!!!

I am so ready for it to start paying dividends on the field, in the standings and in the stands. Still stoked!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Hmm that is interesting. Morris is very familiar with this offense so maybe he does make it in a back up roll.

I'm started to believe Morris' role is to be a Curtis Painter role. A guy who's sole job is to dissect the offense and help Blake learn. Side lines point things out he may have not seen etc. this regime seems very commuted to putting Blake in a good situation as opposed to the idea of "go win a championship with trash". They are comitted developing him and getting a farm concept going with the rest of the roster.

I guess my answer has been answer from my other thread. You get the qb and build the roster lol

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 08:35 PM by Infamous Saint.)

3-QB: Henne, Bortles, Morris (Stanzi is just a waste of time, Yeah he is a veteran but you might as well develop the rookie Morris in his place. Stanzi would probably be available in FA if someone ended up getting hurt *knock on wood*)

5-RB/FB: Gerhart, Todman, Storm, D-Rob, Ta'ufo'ou (The kid from Maine will likely go to the Practice Squad)

6-WR: Shorts, Lee, Robinson, Sanders, Brown, Taylor (I want to switch Hurns for Taylor but i think Hurns and Copeland stay on Practice squad)

3-TE: Mercedes, Harbor, Jenson (IMO our weakest offensive position behind center. A few of the other UDFA Tight ends end up on the practice squad)

9-OL: Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Paztor, Nowak, Bradfield, Bowanka, Young (Keep a few of the UDFA on practice squad, just in case of injury)

10-DL: Bryant, Marks, Miller, Clemons, Alualu, Babin, Hood, Branch, C. Smith, R. Davis (Hopefully Jones, Coelman and J Miller can sit on PS)

6-LB: Hayes, Poz, Watson, T. Smith, Reynolds, Lutulelei

9-DBs: Ball, Gratz, Evans, Guy, Cyprian, Blackmon, Loston, McCray, M. Harris (J. Harris & Reynolds to PS, Colvin on PUP.)

3- ST: Scobee, Anger and the suprise of my picks.....Gilette beats out Tinker!

Go Jaguars! Go Hokies!
;

;
Infamous Out..

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 08:48 PM by Vermillion_pt 3.)

Best guess given current roster only:

QB 2 - Henne, Bortles

Rb 4 - Gerhart, Robinson, Todman, Johnson

FB 1 - Ta'ufo'ou

WR 5 - Shorts, Lee, Robinson, Sanders, Brown

TE 3 - Lewis, Harbor, Jordan

OL 8 - Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Pasztor, Bradfield, McClendon, Bowanko

DL 11 - Clemons, Babin, Branch, Smith, Bryant, Alualu, Marks, Miller, Hood, Jones, Coleman

LB 6 - Posluszny, Watson, Hayes, Smith, Reynolds, Lotulelei

CB 6 - Gratz, Ball, Blackmon, McCray, Reynolds, Mike Harris

S 4 - Cyprien, Evans, Guy, Loston

ST 3 - Scobee, Tinker, Anger

SUS - Blackmon

PUP - Colvin

PS - Morris, Copeland, Jensen, Junior, Stupar, Jordan Miller, Patrick Lewis, Jeremy Harris

Quote:10-DL: Bryant, Marks, Miller, Clemons, Alualu, Babin, Hood, Branch, C. Smith, R. Davis (Hopefully Jones, Coelman and J Miller can sit on PS)
Thats only 3 DTs. The hardest part is deciding if Chris Smith makes Ryan Davis expendable or if we can get any value in trading Alualu.

Quote:Thats only 3 DTs. The hardest part is deciding if Chris Smith makes Ryan Davis expendable or if we can get any value in trading Alualu.

I had trouble with figuring out the 4th DT. I was considering Alualu playing inside more this year. Coleman could also hop in instead of RYan Davis. I would hope Davis is still eligible for the PS though....

Go Jaguars! Go Hokies!
;

;
Infamous Out..

Quote:Hmm that is interesting. Morris is very familiar with this offense so maybe he does make it in a back up roll.

and butter?..