Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles' first check to be written

Quote:Remember when every semi available daughter was being offered to HWSNBN.

Somehow I think Lindsey has that sown up and grounded to boot.

Love that ride with JP, "Naw I got an 05 F150 that shakes when whenever......"

Upgrade?   Naw, I'll get it fixed.

Bo, Lettie and Mike gotta jump on that!

HeadSlap

It sounds like the F-150 is fixed and in Jax.  He's going to fit in nicely with the folks here.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nope.

Have to enjoy a #3 pick QB that will get his 2005 F150 fixed before buying a new ride

Bo, Lettie and Mike are the principals of Bozard Ford in St. Augustine, FL.

A top 100 Ford Truck Dealer.  Would be a neat endorsement.

However, I will have another couple of fingers of Makers.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:All he has to do is lead us to one playoff win and he'd already be considered one of the top 3 QBs in Jacksonville history. I kid to an extent but not really.

He's less than 10,000 yards from 3rd most passing yards.  He's currently ranked 21st.  Right behind MJD.  Should he throw more than 200 yards in his first start, he will jump to 15th behind Bouman.  And if he can throw 800 yards this season, he'll be 8th behind Steve Beuerline.  His first pass, if thrown for 32 yards, would pass 5 people including Bryan Barker and LaBrandon Toefield.  Assuming of course Ace Sanders doesn't throw any more. Were he to also set a yards record for a season for the Jaguars, he'd pass Gabbert by 11 yards.

He's tied for 16th for most Touchdown passes.  Should he throw 3 in his first game, he'll be in the Top 10.  Should he throw 13 or more this season, he'll be 6th.  If he manages to start all season, and throws 1.43 touchdowns per game, he'll pass Blaine Gabbert with 23.  Doing so would also tie him with Garrard for most Touchdowns in a season. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

From the SC/CFL game clips I saw of him getting away from Clowney, I 'd say he's a s good as the person he is.

Bring it on Texans, Double - B's been there done that.

Wondered whose jersey I was going to replace my MJD one with.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:It sounds like the F-150 is fixed and in Jax.  He's going to fit in nicely with the folks here.
Yes.

There might be one or two F-150's here in the Duval metro area.

HeadSlap

2011 F-150 FX

SuperCrew

Ecoboost

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:He's less than 10,000 yards from 3rd most passing yards.  He's currently ranked 21st.  Right behind MJD.  Should he throw more than 200 yards in his first start, he will jump to 15th behind Bouman.  And if he can throw 800 yards this season, he'll be 8th behind Steve Beuerline.  His first pass, if thrown for 32 yards, would pass 5 people including Bryan Barker and LaBrandon Toefield.  Assuming of course Ace Sanders doesn't throw any more. Were he to also set a yards record for a season for the Jaguars, he'd pass Gabbert by 11 yards.

He's tied for 16th for most Touchdown passes.  Should he throw 3 in his first game, he'll be in the Top 10.  Should he throw 13 or more this season, he'll be 6th.  If he manages to start all season, and throws 1.43 touchdowns per game, he'll pass Blaine Gabbert with 23.  Doing so would also tie him with Garrard for most Touchdowns in a season. 
lolz our QB's have been some real sad sacks.

That's awesome. Just from interviews, you can tell he's an intelligent, down to earth dude
No commercial messages in sigs

Funny that this draft class has more high character, talented players than all of genes picks. Gene sacrificed one or the other but couldn't find both attributes in a player
No commercial messages in sigs

I don't really think it's that exceptional - I mean wouldn't we all do that?  

[Image: gif_im_color_dither_200_gif_300x100_76f40b.gif]

Quote:That's awesome. Just from interviews, you can tell he's an intelligent, down to earth dude

So was Gabbert Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:So was Gabbert Ninja

I'm sure they're both intelligent. But honestly, I got more from that one video of Bortles ride to the stadium then I ever did from Gabbert. He seems like a down to earth guy with a sense of humor.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:So was Gabbert Ninja

Gabbert scored a lot higher on the Wonderlic.  Probably because he felt it'd raise his draft status, so he put his all into it. (He hoped someone would ignore his flaws -- low and behold Mean Gene the Bust-drafting Machine did)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.