Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A video of some of our new fans

Even when I lived in Jacksonville I never saw that many Jags fans in one room. Glad that's changed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The worse part of the Bortles to Jags , Bianchi is now a Jags fan,    

Not really... now he is demanding that the Jags play home games in Orlando and he is STILL on about Tebow.

Bianchi is a joke.

Bianchi is the Guy Whimper of sports journalism.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Even when I lived in Jacksonville I never saw that many Jags fans in one room. Glad that's changed.
Well, as someone who still lives in Jacksonville, I've got to say that's complete bunk.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Not really... now he is demanding that the Jags play home games in Orlando and he is STILL on about Tebow.

Bianchi is a joke.

Yeah, he makes Hicken and Prosser look like amateurs in the Gator homer arena. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Even when I lived in Jacksonville I never saw that many Jags fans in one room. Glad that's changed.

[Image: cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-extremely-stupid.jpg]

Quote:The worse part of the Bortles to Jags , Bianchi is now a Jags fan,

I can't listen to him when he's guess on 1010xl even if he's talking about my Gators.

Quote:I can't listen to him when he's guess on 1010xl even if he's talking about my Gators.

He's the worst. Maybe it will change now that they are the official station but 1010XL sure had no issue giving him a platform to rip the organization.

Quote:He's the worst. Maybe it will change now that they are the official station but 1010XL sure had no issue giving him a platform to rip the organization.

I think anyone who is looking to use that forum as an opportunity to rip the franchise is going to be looking elsewhere, at least for the next year.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 04:41 PM by Crunchatized.)

Quote:Well, as someone who still lives in Jacksonville, I've got to say that's complete bunk.

Quote:[Image: cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-extremely-stupid.jpg]
lol, I should clarify, I lived there as a kid and did not go to sports bars and stuff. My school was all bandwagon fans. 

Reaction of a few of Blake's teammates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I05H8mBOj...e=youtu.be

I see a Dolphins fan, a Broncos fan, and a bunch of Blake Bortles fans. Zero evidence of Jaguars fans in any of these videos. Unless you would have counted Tebow fans as Jaguar fans had we ended up with him, or if you would have considered Matt Jones fans as Jaguars fans when we drafted him.

By the way, any sighting of these Razorback/Matt Jones fans still lingering?

No? Go figure.

Quote:If you haven't seen this already, enjoy.

http://youtu.be/l1PxcphSJNg

Nice! I'm loving it!

While I am stoked to see the fan reaction to the Bortles pick, I can't help think about the reaction to the Blackmon pick.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

That was Worton (cut off shirt) the guy that made the sick catch at temple, Galvin & Moffit (kicker and punter) and some other dude.  That is one thing about Blake, everyone from UCF, his old teams (including interviews I have seen with kids he played pop warner with), his community he grew up in and the rest of Orlando are pulling for the guy.  Some early success will blow the roof off of this one.  Kinda like you saw from UCF going from 4-8 to 12-1 in 2 years.