Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith says that Jaguars winning the Super Bowl is Destiny

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/10/5...super-bowl

I love the spirit and passion of this guy. Caldwell successfully realized that character is just as important as on the field play.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Poz is gonna love this kid

The kid has the right attitude coming into the league.  I like where he's at regarding the failed drug test at the combine.  He's not out there denying it.  He's owning the mistake, and committed to not making it again.  That's what you want to hear.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

High energy player and vocal leader.   Gus has said many times, he wants a team with personality.   If you listen to the conference calls for all three of the defensive players we drafted, you see the common thread.  

Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/5/10/5...super-bowl

I love the spirit and passion of this guy. Caldwell successfully realized that character is just as important as on the field play.
A guy that has won a championship at every stage leading up to this point is saying that winning the Super Bowl is destiny?

I believe it.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:A guy that has won a championship at every stage leading up to this point is saying that winning the Super Bowl is destiny?

I believe it.

Hope he's right.  Gotta like the confidence.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

After what this team has suffered with various pot heads in the past, I really hate that Smith starts his NFL career on the substance abuse program.

How stupid must you be to use drugs before the combine? Seriously?

I guess I'd be more enthusiastic about his Super Bowl predictions if he was one of the top draft choices who had enough brains not to smoke pot before a drug test.

I'm glad we got him as a later pick and I hope they don't invest much in him until he proves he can stay off the drugs. He sounds like an awesome talent - of course, so did Blackmon.

[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

he was probably using it before the combine. He just finally got caught

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:After what this team has suffered with various pot heads in the past, I really hate that Smith starts his NFL career on the substance abuse program.

How stupid must you be to use drugs before the combine? Seriously?

I guess I'd be more enthusiastic about his Super Bowl predictions if he was one of the top draft choices who had enough brains not to smoke pot before a drug test.

I'm glad we got him as a later pick and I hope they don't invest much in him until he proves he can stay off the drugs. He sounds like an awesome talent - of course, so did Blackmon.

I'll cut him some slack for now.  As long as he isn't going to any crab boils at Winston's place, he should be fine.