Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bruce Arians: "There was only one franchise QB in this draft, he went #3 to Jacksonville."

Quote:I know you are but what am I...

Because you're arguing about a player who isn't even on the Jags.... just sounds trivial to be honest.

There is one underlying fact here though: Teddy does not have the arm talent or arm strength that Manning had coming out. Fact.

Bridgewater's arm strength equal to Danny Wuerffel

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somehow this became less about what Bruce Arians said about Blake and more about lets bash Teddy. For the person who said Blake outplayed Teddy in the Head to Head game you were wrong. Also the comment about Teddy not being "The Man' at Louisville was Ridiculous as well.

Quote:can you pull up the factual documentation that shows how many mph they both throw at? or the psi produced when their shoulder muscle rotates? there is no "fact" about their arm strength besides that neither of them have ever been labeled as having a gun, or a cannon, or a strong arm. they can make all the nfl throws they need to make. thats the extent of it. 

also who are you to dictate what people care about or argue about? if someone wants to talk about a player not on the jags, then let them. this thread is about who bruce arians thinks is a franchise qb from the draft. i guess you have nothing better to provide to conversation besides lambasting.
Yes... and the QB he referred to is Blake Bortles. Not Teddy... Sorry that your man crush isn't a Jag.

Quote:Somehow this became less about what Bruce Arians said about Blake and more about lets bash Teddy. For the person who said Blake outplayed Teddy in the Head to Head game you were wrong. Also the comment about Teddy not being "The Man' at Louisville was Ridiculous as well.
Personally, I couldn't care less about Bridgewater's arm strength. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Yes... and the QB he referred to is Blake Bortles. Not Teddy... Sorry that your man crush isn't a Jag.

can you also give me any indication on where i would have made it seem that i have a "man crush" on teddy? or is the only thing i said that his arm strength is adequate for the nfl?

also, yes, arians was talking about bortles, saying he is the only franchise qb in this draft. so if someone was to perhaps say, disagree (crazy i know, differing opinions....) but if someone disagrees then are they not allowed to mention any other qbs from this draft? i just wanna make sure we all have your permission first. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2014, 03:38 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:can you also give me any indication on where i would have made it seem that i have a "man crush" on teddy? or is the only thing i said that his arm strength is adequate for the nfl?

also, yes, arians was talking about bortles, saying he is the only franchise qb in this draft. so if someone was to perhaps say, disagree (crazy i know, differing opinions....) but if someone disagrees then are they not allowed to mention any other qbs from this draft? i just wanna make sure we all have your permission first. 
And I'm not allowed to disagree with you when you disagree with me about disagreeing about Teddy and disagreeing with his perceived arm strength?... I mean c'mon.

Why do people make a big deal about Bruce Arians preferring tall quarterbacks? Every NFL coach knows taller is better for pure pocket passers who don't run mostly in the shotgun and scramble in a clean pocket. We are talking about the guy who was 6-5 Peyton Manning's offensive coordinator for several years. That is not bias. That is being smart.

My personal opinion about Blake Bortles can't be formed yet because I never saw him play and did not even know who he was before the pre-draft talk warmed up.

Guess who's back....back again....JW's back...tell some men....guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back,...da-na, da-na, da-na...