Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BOLD PREDICTIONS 2014 EDITION

Quote: 

Jaguars have 30+ sacks this year.

They had 30+ sacks last season, and were last in the league...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just can't resists. Jags hire snowwolf as new head coach after starting 0-4,and snowwolf turns team around as jags go 10-6 and win Super Bowl!!!! :whistling:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I just can't resists. Jags hire snowwolf as new head coach after starting 0-4,and snowwolf turns team around as jags go 10-6 and win Super Bowl!!!! :whistling:
Haha I'm just curious. what would be your first 3 orders of business if you became head coach?

Quote:They had 30+ sacks last season, and were last in the league...

Exactly.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We average 3 sacks/game instead of just under 2 in '13.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:Mark Sanchez becomes the starting QB, and they finish above .500! Let the hating commence.

Jags won't consider Sanchez.  It's not our style.

Jaguars go 16-0 and give up 0 points all season but only score on safeties. Winning every game 2-0.

it was a joke,im a fan,not a GM. Those here that know me,will know I was playing.

Quote: it was a joke,im a fan,not a GM. Those here that know me,will know I was playing.
Oh I know you were kidding. Doesnt mean we cant have some fun with it!

Since you asked so nicely I would trade MJD away for draft picks: oh wait I did that already he is in Oakland now on madden 13. :thumbsup: I would draft young guys o build the team, and have a no name rookie qb start for the team,oh wait I done that to, went undeafted,and won super bowl with him. I have won 3 straight tittles 1 with a rookie qb. The other 2 was with john parker Wilson. :whistling: