Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags free agents. Who do you want to see back?

Quote:I don't care. He passes the eye/ football test. 

ANd given the Eagles ain't getting rid of McCoy anytime soon and have Polk as another quality backup, Brown will be expendable. 

I know more about football than you know about shoes.....and THAT's not easy to do. Laughing

But does he have "IT!" just like Dan Lefevour?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

posluzny gives good pass rush, get another guy to attack from the other side... hoooo boy. mjd is a good player, but no one can get 1000+ yards against a stacked box. keep MJD draft, i think, Tahj Boyd to open up the passing game and then you can fake a pass for mjd to run up the gut, and then fake a run to pass it. kinda devious i think

Quote:keep MJD draft, i think, Tahj Boyd to open up the passing game and then you can fake a pass for mjd to run up the gut, and then fake a run to pass it. kinda devious i think

MJD no longer scares people enough to warrant that respect. MJD's production can be met by late round draft choices and UDFAs for the league minimum. I also have the feeling he won't like to be a complementary player either

MJD is expendable; he doesn't have the speed or power that he did in his younger days and he's heading downhill fast. 

Spend $$ to pick up some defenders and use draft picks for the offense.  

Guys I'd like them to retain:

Blackmon

Bradfield

Pasztor

Todman

The rest I don't think will factor much either way, so bring them back if you get them at a bargain.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It all depends on who your replacing them with. I don't think anyone on that list is beyond upgrading or not replaceable, but your not going to upgrade all the positions at once.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]