Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doritos Flavored Wings Coming To Buffalo Wild Wings

Quote:I heartily endorse this product and/or event.

You were the one that was saying you thought CSUF had talent in the stands right? I think they must all go to BWW after the games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This just in, "Dorito" is not a flavor. Heck, even Doritos themselves have different flavors.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I'm more of a Dick's man myself.

As is Deacon I think.... :woot:

This idea, not a fan of it. 

I love the Frito Lay corporation and almost all of it's products.

I like BW3 ok, and despite what most are saying around here, its only problem is that it's too damn crowded.  Better than average bar food, something good to look at half the time, and they've always got the game on.  When you travel as much as I do, that's important.

Melding the two.... well, maybe not such a good idea.  I can't figure out how BW3 benefits.  Frito Lay, on the other hand, can now make garlic parmesan Doritos.

That might work.

Quote:This just in, "Dorito" is not a flavor. Heck, even Doritos themselves have different flavors.

How is maltodextrin not a flavor?

Flavor sounds pretty dumb, but I like Bdubs so I might sample it. Hard to pass up on boneless spicy garlic wings from BWW though. Darn near perfection for me.

Kickbacks in riverside has some tasty bone in wings.

There's a Microbrewery -- is that term still in use? Should I have written Craft Brewery or something like that? -- here in town that makes the best wings I've ever had. They grill them and have a dill rub with some other flavor in it, but they are simply phenomenal. Only problem is the place has to be one of maybe three in town that have a bar and no tv. So when you go there, you're going there to drink.

Not that I have a problem with that.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:There's a Microbrewery -- is that term still in use? Should I have written Craft Brewery or something like that? -- here in town that makes the best wings I've ever had. They grill them and have a dill rub with some other flavor in it, but they are simply phenomenal. Only problem is the place has to be one of maybe three in town that have a bar and no tv. So when you go there, you're going there to drink.

Brew Pub? I usually just say brewery.

Quote:There's a Microbrewery -- is that term still in use? Should I have written Craft Brewery or something like that? -- here in town that makes the best wings I've ever had. They grill them and have a dill rub with some other flavor in it, but they are simply phenomenal. Only problem is the place has to be one of maybe three in town that have a bar and no tv. So when you go there, you're going there to drink.

There was a place that use to be in Fleming Island that would finish their wings on the grill. They were phenomenal. Great way to finish them off.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Mickey D's has some wings they need to get rid of. Shocking.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-...00642.html

;

Quote:Mickey D's has some wings they need to get rid of. Shocking.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-...00642.html

Them things just look gross.. Haven't tried any though, been afraid to..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Them things just look gross.. Haven't tried any though, been afraid to..
Looks like their nuggets on a stick.

;