Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater or Kirk Cousins

Lol, you know they won't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've even admitted I was wrong about Gardner and wrong about Morris. Speaking of which..... Blush

Quote:Racist.
I am pretty sure Cousins is white...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 12:21 AM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:I am pretty sure Cousins is white...

Yea yea but what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] does this mean: 

Quote: I'll give you a hint. Doug Williams was the only one to win a Superbowl. They can't play quarterback.

You tell me what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] that means. Who the [BAD WORD REMOVED] is they? Williams was the only ____ QB to win a superbowl.

Are you dense. What do you think that blank is?

I'll give you a hint. It's not the words nice, friendly, or purple. 

Quote:Yea yea but what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] does this mean: 

You tell me what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] that means. Who the [BAD WORD REMOVED] is they? Williams was the only ____ QB to win a superbowl.

Are you dense. What do you think that blank is?

I'll give you a hint. It's not nice or friendly QB. 
I admit the same thought came to me at first, but then I thought about Cousins and have tryed to think of something else they all had in common. Still haven't got it though...

So I guess it would be more apt to describe as either dumb and racist, or just plain wooshing us.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 12:54 AM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:I admit the same thought came to me at first, but then I thought about Cousins and have tryed to think of something else they all had in common. Still haven't got it though...

So I guess it would be more apt to describe as either dumb and racist, or just plain wooshing us.

*Whooshing you.

His comment read:

"The answer is easy---Cousins. Bridgewater, Geno Smith and EJ Manuel all fall into the same category. Can anybody guess what they all have in common? I'll give you a hint. Doug Williams was the only one to win a Superbowl. They can't play quarterback."

The implied question being: Who would you rather have, Bridgewater or Cousins?

His answer being: Cousins

His reasoning being: Bridgewater, Geno Smith and EJ Manuel all fall into the same category.

Quote:*Whooshing you.

His comment read:

"The answer is easy---Cousins. Bridgewater, Geno Smith and EJ Manuel all fall into the same category. Can anybody guess what they all have in common? I'll give you a hint. Doug Williams was the only one to win a Superbowl. They can't play quarterback."

The implied question being: Who would you rather have, Bridgewater or Cousins?

His answer being: Cousins

His reasoning being: Bridgewater, Geno Smith and EJ Manuel all fall into the same category.

Someone gets it. 

Quote:Someone gets it. 

I thought it was the most blatantly obvious trolling I've seen on this board, and that is hard to accomplish.

Quote:Bah. Pass rush means nothing if a guy like Brady or Manning have the ball out damn near seconds after its snapped.

If that's the case,  how do you explain the Giants Super Bowl win over the then 18-0 Patriots and Peyton Manning losing playoff games in which the Colts pass blocking failed?   The 2005 season playoff game against the # 6 seed Steelers comes to mind.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 05:08 PM by atburg.)

Quote:Will we see anyone who wanted to trade for Cousins own up to it?
Pretty sure I just did, however the test will be if Bridgewater fails and Carr becomes an instant star- WILL YOU?????

As for Cousins, the jury is still out. Hes got what 4 starts in 2 years? If youre basing it on that, they may as well cut RG3 as well.

I'm not sold on Carr but that doesn't mean I think he will be bad.

Sure, if Bridgewater sucks, I'll tell you I (and a lot of scouts) was wrong.