Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So which game is everyone going to watch on Thursday?

Quote:Not only will I be watching the game. I will be at the Fairgrounds around 5 for a great tailgate party. You can't beat night games.

Isn't that where they are holding the 20.00 pet adoption thing the next day? Your not going to have Rottweiler on rye for your tailgate party are you?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Isn't that where they are holding the 20.00 pet adoption thing the next day? Your not going to have Rottweiler on rye for your tailgate party are you?

You never know.

Quote::woot: He's choosing to watch a college game instead of the Jags and came on here to let everyone know! That Shangster is so hip!
This lol

This thread should be removed from the message board or at least moved outside of the Jaguars section into college football.

I feel the Jaguars will win the 4th win this season, but sadly that only means less of a draft pick.

Quote:This thread should be removed from the message board or at least moved outside of the Jaguars section into college football.

I feel the Jaguars will win the 4th win this season, but sadly that only means less of a draft pick.

There is no guarantee any single Jaguars game will ruin the draft. We are going to pick somewhere in the top five regardless of the final draft order so any player we pick will be elite. People worry all the time about not picking #1 overall because they think the only man who can help us is Teddy Bridgewater, but that is simply not true for a team with holes almost everywhere.

Quote:Tailgating for a night game is a great experience. Hopefully everyone gets a chance to try it out once in their life. Few more hours and I'll have beer, chicken wings, sausage dogs and lots of good music to listen to waiting for my Jags to smash those ugly texans. God I wish we could have a sweet flyover, they were always the best at night, where you can see and basically feel the fire from the back of the jets.

Only a few more hours people, and we will be having fun!
I'll be leaving work in about an hour to start the drive up to the tailgaters lot!   Can't wait!  GO JAGUARS!!!

Quote:I feel the Jaguars will win the 4th win this season, but sadly that only means less of a draft pick.

[Image: Cryinggifs_01_1.gif]

Do real fans get paid more?

Quote:Real fans get laid more.

fixed.

Quote:fixed.
Stupid, like this thread.

I'm going to watch my niece take on my nephew at kerplunk.

Is that game around anymore???

neithere i will be watching TNA since i don't have NFLN i miss TNF being on ESPN

[Image: Justin6.gif]

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182'>http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182</a><p><a class="bbc_url" href='http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif'>http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif</a>

have the NFL network on right now watching the Jags game of course Big Grin

The more I think about the whole concept of this thread, the more it bothers me. It's so child-like that it's almost anger inducing. To me, it's along the lines of a child wanting to go to the toy store and stare at what they don't have instead of staying at home and appreciating what they do have.

This 2013 Jacksonville team is fun to watch! They bring effort and passion and dedication to the games. Are they not quite as shiny as a Teddy Bridgewater or some other college "toy" player? Maybe not, but this is the team that we have. Be thankful for it. I know that they aren't a good team, but they are our team. I'm thankful for them.

Now, will somebody bring me a glass of milk and a PBJ? And cut the crusts off please, you know I won't eat it if the crust is on.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!