Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Predictions Vs. The Chargers?

Chargers 14

Jaguars 16

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I read the expert prediction for this game on NFL.com: 30-28 Chargers. I was like, "How does he expect the Jaguars to score four touchdowns?" because Cecil Shorts may not play and Justin Blackmon also has injuries. Of course I would love to see us score four touchdowns, but I do not see that happening after watching half of the Chargers-Colts game.

Quote:I read the expert prediction for this game on NFL.com: 30-28 Chargers. I was like, "How does he expect the Jaguars to score four touchdowns?" because Cecil Shorts may not play and Justin Blackmon also has injuries. Of course I would love to see us score four touchdowns, but I do not see that happening after watching half of the Chargers-Colts game.

I'm thinking the Colts game was an emotional win for the Chargers who now have to fly across country to face a Jaguars team that's finally getting their act together. I could easily see this game going either way especially given the matchups presented. The Chargers have an excellent passing game on offense, but not much else. Meanwhile, the one thing the Jaguars do have going for them is a darn good pass defense that should get even better if Gratz plays. Plus Marcedes should be back, and if he's on his game that's going to help in several areas.

'02

I see it going either way too, but four touchdowns? Maybe if the Chargers suck on defense. The most points we scored all year is 20.

Of course I will not be happy if we lose, but I will love seeing more improvement from the Denver game even if we do. My biggest worry for our offense is obviously Cecil Shorts.

I think we win this game, we are getting a lot of players back, Shorts, Lewis, Gratz, if the defense plays like they did last week and the offense plays good again we can win, this one is right there for us.

28 - 21 Jags

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Chargers 27

jaguars 13

[Image: bEbOWF3.png]

TEST

Chargers 31

Jags 20

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Quote:Chargers 27

jaguars 13

[Image: bEbOWF3.png]

Dude your SIG picture is awesome. Looks like me when I watch Gabbert play.

Quote:Dude your SIG picture is awesome. Looks like me when I watch Gabbert play.
Or me when I read vagrantwades posts!

Jags 23- Bolts 21

Quote:Or me when I read vagrantwades posts!

Jags 23- Bolts 21

I don't have anything against vanrantwades but I do appreciate a good burn. Well played sir.

Chargers 24

Jags 20