Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sons Of Anarchy / Samcro

Any fans of this show?

Thoughts on last night's episode: Jax is losing his humanity, Otto deserves a statue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I dig the series.   I just watched episode 4 of the current season.  

Jax is definitely going to extremes while kidding himself about getting out. 

Otto  (played by the show's creator and husband to Katey Sagal) definitely earned himself a place of honor in SAMCRO's  Hall of Fame.   The thing with Tig was an interesting twist...

My DVR screwed up I missed the last 1/2 hour of this weeks show! Love this show however huge fan!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:My DVR screwed up I missed the last 1/2 hour of this weeks show! Love this show however huge fan!

Same thing happened to me man, right at the part where Clay sees Otto. I had to catch a rerun, had no idea it was gonna be a longer episode. I blame U-verse.

Quote:Same thing happened to me man, right at the part where Clay sees Otto. I had to catch a rerun, had no idea it was gonna be a longer episode. I blame U-verse.

I think they're all 1 1/2 this year or something I changed my Uverse setting to record up to another 1/2 after the show ends. What happened at the end I can't find a rerun on the schedules to re-record.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think they're all 1 1/2 this year or something I changed my Uverse setting to record up to another 1/2 after the show ends. What happened at the end I can't find a rerun on the schedules to re-record.

Spoiler below.

[spoiler]Pulled this off a TV site:

Toric is unraveling, and fast. DA Patterson (CCH Pounder) is pressuring him to have Clay sign his deal papers and, despite the constant torture Toric has been inflicting on Otto (Kurt Sutter), Otto refuses to turn rat. Toric visits Clay and threatens him. Clay has to sign the deal if he wants to survive, and if he doesn’t, Toric will have the same guys raping and beating Otto visit Clay in his cell. In an effort to persuade Clay, Toric steps on his arthritic hand and brings him to the infirmary. Once there, Clay is reunited with a devastated Otto – a warning from Toric that this is who Clay will become if he does not cooperate. He clearly cannot take much more of Toric’s wrath. The two hug it out, and Clay slips Otto a shiv.

Later that night, Toric pays Otto one final visit to give him a chance to turn on Clay before it’s too late. Otto pretends to comply, only to end up stabbing Toric in the gut and, eventually, slitting his throat, causing prison guards to shoot him down, right there in his cell.

The women also had their hands full in “Wolfsangel”: Tara (Maggie Siff) and Wendy (Drea de Matteo) are working together, unbeknownst to Gemma, to build their custody case against Jax and their SAMCRO family. Wendy has agreed to help Tara by sharing her testimony of the violence in the Teller home and pretending to be working against Tara with Gemma to throw her off. [/spoiler]