Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
did not watch one down of the game this past Sunday

but they have the worst coach in the world..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What a bunch of weinies!

I enjoy football. I especially enjoy seeing the best players in the world. Do I wish the Jaguars had a few more of the best players in the world ... lol ... yes, I do. I still enjoy going to and watching the games.

It's football, that's all. You can't deal with that? I hate to see how some of you handle something important.

it's supposed to be entertainment. the moment it becomes un-entertaining, im out. I dont watch bad movies either. ill walk out of a theater.

I didn't watch either. Much more fun things to do.

Like slowly, slowly sand and stain my deck outside.

You're Welcome.

Best Thread Ever Big Grin

Quote:I already knew the outcome. And I feel great without forcing myself to sit through disappointment. That Sunday night I was in a fabulous mood.

Same here..

I enjoyed the game more after I got drunk at 1:05.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Good job displaying your grit and effort through adversity, man.

One screen open with the jags losing, redzone/forums on the other. Just waiting for that jagwired moment that we get just about every game(and sometimes multiple times) so I can laugh.

I would actually like to be upset at a loss, because that means we are competing for something other than the best "c'mon man" moment.

Quote:I already knew the outcome. And I feel great without forcing myself to sit through disappointment. That Sunday night I was in a fabulous mood.
Good for you...seriously.  It was brutal.  You saved yourself alot of angst.  Everytime the offense was on the field, you wanted to punch Bortles in the face.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:but they have the worst coach in the world..

You don't know that. There are hundreds of coaches in the world.

Quote:One screen open with the jags losing, redzone/forums on the other. Just waiting for that jagwired moment that we get just about every game(and sometimes multiple times) so I can laugh.

I would actually like to be upset at a loss, because that means we are competing for something other than the best "c'mon man" moment.

If you want to be upset about losing, be upset. Nothing is stopping you.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2016, 06:58 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:You don't know that. There are hundreds of coaches in the world.

Thousands. 

It's really true, one can say someone is the best, because there are so few people who are truly great at anything, but one cannot say someone is the worst, because there are so many people who are bad at things.   It's like a pyramid, with the great ones at the top and the bad ones at the bottom. 

For example. who's the worst quarterback of all time?   Some guy who was 4th string on his junior high school team?   But there are thousands of those, so you can't say who was the worst quarterback of all time.  On the other hand, who's the best quarterback of all time?   Tom Brady.  

And this is why I say, one can say who is the best at anything, but one cannot say who is the worst at anything. 

Quote:You didn't get to see Bortles' great opening drive.

Missed out.
Hey, at least he found a way to get a touchdown on an opening drive.  LOL