Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Defcon Reduced to SAFEST LEVEL Since DJT Elected

Quote:Yeah cause that was a realistic outcome. Here I thought now the election was over we would leave fantasy land.

Hillary threatened "military responses" for her email getting hacked. that HAPPENED on planet Earth. not fantasy land. stop being a tool.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Hillary threatened "military responses" for her email getting hacked. that HAPPENED on planet Earth. not fantasy land. stop being a tool.

You're the one mouthing off about World War III.

Quote:You have been eating salt for a straight week now. Go easy!

You and FBT like that straw man, don't you? Easier that actually stating facts.

My guy came close. Only lost by about 94%, lol. Oh well.

This is going to be interesting watching people like you and Badger (but not FBT - he was pulling for Hillary. He has a lot more pantsuit jokes for the boys at the county club) trying to defend Trump. It's going to be a lot harder than whining about Hillary and Obama.

I'm sure you have you excuses ready. Don't worry. The next four years will just fly by. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:You and FBT like that straw man, don't you? Easier that actually stating facts.

My guy came close. Only lost by about 94%, lol. Oh well.

This is going to be interesting watching people like you and Badger (but not FBT - he was pulling for Hillary. He has a lot more pantsuit jokes for the boys at the county club) trying to defend Trump. It's going to be a lot harder than whining about Hillary and Obama.

I'm sure you have you excuses ready. Don't worry. The next four years will just fly by. 

Whining?  They're going to be talking about how great this country is now.  Suddenly the world is a brighter place now that Trump is President.  Crime rates have went down overnight, and unemployment has disappeared.  There will be no problems for the next 4 years.  America is great again.  They won't be whining about anything.  

Trump doesn't build a wall? "Well, you didn't want the wall anyway, so how's that a bad thing?"

Trump makes the deficit go up worse?  "Obama's fault!"

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Whining?  They're going to be talking about how great this country is now.  Suddenly the world is a brighter place now that Trump is President.  Crime rates have went down overnight, and unemployment has disappeared.  There will be no problems for the next 4 years.  America is great again.  They won't be whining about anything.  

Trump doesn't build a wall? "Well, you didn't want the wall anyway, so how's that a bad thing?"

Trump makes the deficit go up worse?  "Obama's fault!"

the hell are you talking about?

Quote:You're the one mouthing off about World War III.

what do you think military responses to Russia means? Hilary was mouthing off. that fact cant be disputed... at least not without looking stupid

Quote:what do you think military responses to Russia means? Hilary was mouthing off. that fact cant be disputed... at least not without looking stupid

World War ? Sure whatever you say Theodore.

I regret to inform you that Santa Claus isn't real either. There is no Easter bunny, no tooth fairy, and no great pumpkin.

We weren't respected under 0bama, but we certainly are more respected now.

Pretty simple stuff.  So simple the blind D faithful should be able to grasp it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:We weren't respected under 0bama, but we certainly are more respected now.

Pretty simple stuff.  So simple the blind D faithful should be able to grasp it.

A week ago, you thought that if Trump got elected, we would be more respected.   Now, a week after he got elected, you are ready to announce to everyone that we are more respected.   Without a shred of evidence to that effect except that that was what you expected to happen. 

I've said it before.   People are being led around by the nose by people who tell them what they want to hear.   So they believe it, because it fits their own view of how things are and how they would like them to be.  

But in this case, you're doing it to yourself ! You're telling yourself that, if Trump is elected, we will be more respected, and Trump is elected, therefore, we are more respected, and you announce it like it's a proven fact.  

I'm willing to give the guy a chance.  I hope he's a great President.  But I'm not going to declare victory (or defeat) before it happens.  

I'm fine pretending the stock market isn't higher and the dollar isn't at a 14 year high, if that's what you want.

It's better than pretending that there's something good to celebrate about the last 8 years other than the fact it's quickly coming to a much welcomed end.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016, 08:38 PM by pirkster.)

And there's this...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/po...ump-231496

...as I anticipate more spin "Doctor"ing.

(but not legitimate site!)

None of this has been any kind of monumental achievement.  It simply shows two simple truths:

1.  It wasn't going to take much to look better than the outgoing administration, even if it had been Hillary.

2.  There's still a VERY wide disconnect between the left and reality (what we're getting vs what they expected.)

Quote:I'm fine pretending the stock market isn't higher and the dollar isn't at a 14 year high, if that's what you want.

It's better than pretending that there's something good to celebrate about the last 8 years other than the fact it's quickly coming to a much welcomed end.

And bonds took a tumble.  Because investors think Trump is going to launch a huge new budget busting stimulus plan, which, while it could drive stocks higher, will also drive up inflation and cause the fed to raise interest rates.   So, yeah, stocks are higher, bonds are lower.  

But if you want to use the stock market as a gauge of success, the stock market has tripled since Obama took office.  You going to give Obama credit for that?  

Quote:And bonds took a tumble.  Because investors think Trump is going to launch a huge new budget busting stimulus plan, which, while it could drive stocks higher, will also drive up inflation and cause the fed to raise interest rates.   So, yeah, stocks are higher, bonds are lower.  

But if you want to use the stock market as a gauge of success, the stock market has tripled since Obama took office.  You going to give Obama credit for that?  

Stop being an uninformed voter and let the informed voters tell us what the real truth is, which is what their even more informed non-partisan (cough) truth telling media outlets tell them what the truth is.

Of course, it depends on what you think the meaning of "is" is.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

show of hands... who thinks a stimulus is a good idea?