Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hacket again called a good game.

Quote:Marqise Lee did what he always does: bobble and drop a catchable ball in single coverage. He has been doing that his entire career. Nobody else can be blamed for those mistakes.

Bruh...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If bortles could make those wide open throws there was atleast 14 more points missed on the field.  I like what I see from him but his players can't execute it.

Overall I agree but it did look like like they got away from the run game again.  49 pass attempts, 22 rushing attempts.  Not good balance.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The play calling was better... But that's not saying much... That one play action pass call that resulted in a sack was a terrible call. Given the down, distance, and score it wasn't going to fool any one.

Quote:Overall I agree but it did look like like they got away from the run game again. 49 pass attempts, 22 rushing attempts. Not good balance.

Can't chase a game running the ball all day.

Quote:Can't chase a game running the ball all day.

Can't win a game turning the ball over either.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Can't win a game turning the ball over either.

Gotta pass to win when you're 10 points down with not long left.

after two games....meh...better than olson....but the gus has these players so scrood up...

Hackett may have hit the max.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

The following tidbit is more about the Jaguars overall Offense this season but I can't think of a thread that it fits better:

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/7...6791755777

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/davebirkett'>Dave Birkett‏@<b>davebirkett</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/798260946791755777' title="12:26 PM - 14 Nov 2016">56m56 minutes ago</a>
</div>

<p class="">5 different Lions have more than 30 catches this year. Jacksonville & San Diego the only other teams w/4 players with more than 30 catches

Quote: 

The following tidbit is more about the Jaguars overall Offense this season but I can't think of a thread that it fits better:

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/7...6791755777

<div>
<div>Dave Birkett‏@<b>davebirkett</b> 56m56 minutes ago
</div>

5 different Lions have more than 30 catches this year. Jacksonville & San Diego the only other teams w/4 players with more than 30 catches

</div>
Will you be attending this game D6? Not sure if yo u live in the Detroit area, or in Michigan at all. I will be attending the game, flying up from Sanford.