Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pick the true story.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2017, 05:20 AM by Eric7285.)

#1 when I was probably 13 I was at my best friends house Jason. I used to go there to watch south park and eat French fries after dinner since my folks both worked late. Jason's mom was single and I always had a small crush on here. On night she came out to check on us and her robe was open just enough for me to see my first female parts in real life. It wasn't intentional she was just a little tipsy. I felt guilty and excited at the same time.

#2 in my early twenties I was big into tuner Cars. I spent lots of money tunning my 2000 honda civic si. I had saved for months to get an air bag system installed in my car (I know smh but I was dumb and young) I had purchased all the parts and had two choices. Pay a guy $500 to have it installed or buy tires that I desperately needed. Being young and dumb I opted to have the air bag kit installed and on my way from bunnell to Jacksonville my passenger front and rear tires blew out sending me into a tailspin and totaled the car.

#3 I was once speeding pretty bad on US1 on St. Augustine. Let's just say it was over 20mph over the speed limit and it was late at night. After passing SR 16 I saw a cop pull out and turn on his lights. I panicked and floored it somewhere around nease highschool I whipped down a side road and parked in some random persons yard shut off my lights and closed my eyes. About 20 mins later the coast was clear and I hightailed it home. I didn't leave the house for a few days I was paranoid as heck for about a month. I broke the law and ran!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:#1 when I was probably 13 I was at my best friends house Jason. I used to go there to watch south park and eat French fries after dinner since my folks both worked late. Jason's mom was single and I always had a small crush on here. On night she came out to check on us and her robe was open just enough for me to see my first female parts in real life. It wasn't intentional she was just a little tipsy. I felt guilty and excited at the same time.

#2 in my early twenties I was big into tuner Cars. I spent lots of money tunning my 2000 honda civic si. I had saved for months to get an air bag system installed in my car (I know smh but I was dumb and young) I had purchased all the parts and had two choices. Pay a guy $500 to have it installed or buy tires that I desperately needed. Being young and dumb I opted to have the air bag kit installed and on my way from bunnell to Jacksonville my passenger front and rear tires blew out sending me into a tailspin and totaled the car.

#3 I was once speeding pretty bad on US1 on St. Augustine. Let's just say it was over 20mph over the speed limit and it was late at night. After passing SR 16 I saw a cop pull out and turn on his lights. I panicked and floored it somewhere around nease highschool I whipped down a side road and parked in some random persons yard shut off my lights and closed my eyes. About 20 mins later the coast was clear and I hightailed it home. I didn't leave the house for a few days I was paranoid as heck for about a month. I broke the law and ran!
Although I'm sure there's a part of all 3 that are true, I'm going with #3.

13 is a bit old for first female private parts.

No one under the age of 40 goes for the air bags over the tires.

Quote:Although I'm sure there's a part of all 3 that are true, I'm going with #3.

13 is a bit old for first female private parts.

No one under the age of 40 goes for the air bags over the tires.

Yup all three are partially true but 3 was the whole truth. I did total my car when the tires blew out but it was just bad luck. And my best friends mom wasn't the first but she was my favorite lol.

Mine was #2. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Mine was #2. 

As thoughtfully opinionated you are, I was skeptical, but upon reflection it makes sense.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1. I was adopted by a family in West Virginia at five months of age and have never met my real parents. My adoptive family didn't reveal this fact to me until I was nearly finished with my first year of high school. 

2. I have been arrested for grand theft and possession of an illegal firearm at the age of sixteen in St. Johns county. 

3. I used to work at Subway in my later teenage years and once mistakenly thought that Seth Payne was Kane from the WWE. He took it as a compliment and I offered to give him his Tuna sandwiches for free and he tipped me $20 on top of paying for the sandwiches. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."