Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Opening drives this season: starting fast

I know this is far from being our only problem but since Gus, Bortles and the staff kept repeating all offseason that they worked hard to start fast in games and take the lead I think the stat below just is a perfect exemple of the failure this season has been. 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/797865152129495044' title="3:14 PM - 13 Nov 2016">3h3 hours ago</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">How you fall behind in games. ... <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png] O opening drives this year:

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">INT

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Punt

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">INT

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">INT pick 6

Just horrible...just imagine if they wanted to start slow LOL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, this week was an improvement with a score on the opening drive....

Quote:Well, this week was an improvement with a score on the opening drive....

:yes:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I can't get over how bad Blake is sometimes.

2 misses for WIDE OPEN TDS. A pick 6 that looks like rookie Blake and a pass he was trying to throw into the dirt goes off Yeldons foot for an interception.

Blake can't hit receivers downfield in stride. He still throws ducks and the receivers know it.

Quote:I can't get over how bad Blake is sometimes.

2 misses for WIDE OPEN TDS. A pick 6 that looks like rookie Blake and a pass he was trying to throw into the dirt goes off Yeldons foot for an interception.

Blake can't hit receivers downfield in stride. He still throws ducks and the receivers know it.

Receivers have to be fed up with this. They HAVE TO BE, right?

I know, they all like to stick with their man. But geez, having to make circus attempts 50% of the time,, catching wobbling ducks,, getting led into crunching hits over the middle,, beating their man deep only to watch a ball that is nowhere close to them,, trying to catch a 100mph fastball from 5-10 yards away,,watching idiotic turnovers just kill a drive,,,,,,,,,,,

it has to be wearing/worn thin on them by now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!