Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Melania's Gonna Be Busy

This pic must have been from last Wednesday morning before the start of the school day.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My kids will overlook being bullied in exchange for bringing Chick-fil-A back to the lunch menu.   Michelle took that off the menu.

Quote:Which part? 
My bad.  I meant this part:

"I actually fear the time, if it comes, that war comes to this country. Half the country will be cowering in their shrink's office while the other half are getting the job done of defending this country." 

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 06:06 PM by boudreaumw.)

nm 

Quote:Same thing that happened on the right when Obama won. Was that legit or sore loser-itis?

I think both sides have reasons to be pretty devastated given their personal oppinions/positions/goals.

Quote:Sorry but I missed the part where I say anything about that or where we were talking about that? Would you care to point out where we were talking about that? Not sure why you wanted to make something up and reply to my post about it. 
Not sure what you are asking me?  You stated the right was upset in 2008 and 2012.  I responded that there were no riots unlike what is happening now.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 06:11 PM by boudreaumw.)

Quote:Not sure what you are asking me?  You stated the right was upset in 2008 and 2012.  I responded that there were no riots unlike what is happening now.
Was the right not upset? 

Not sure why you are asking me? You stated something about riots. I said nothing about them. 

Quote:Was the right not upset? 

Not sure why you are asking me? You stated something about riots. I said nothing about them. 
I got nothing but thanks for the laugh.

Quote:I got nothing but thanks for the laugh.
You are welcome.

Melania's going to sit on her [BLEEP] and be a trophy wife, just as she has for the past decade. The dynamic between them screams "sugar daddy."

If anti-bullying is going to be her platform, she should start with her husband, the most vicious bully on television in 2016 (and that includes Negan).

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast." - Alexander Pope

[Image: NUCP0.png]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Melania's going to sit on her [BAD WORD REMOVED] and be a trophy wife, just as she has for the past decade. The dynamic between them screams "sugar daddy."

You think she married a buffoon with orange hair just for money?  I'm shocked!  I was sure it was true love, just like Anna Niciole.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Some of ya'll sound bitter as hell lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Just be thankful that you get to look at her instead of The Cankle Queen
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Just be thankful that you get to look at her instead of The Cankle Queen

So much this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Yeah, but how often will they let her out of the tower?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Just be thankful that you get to look at her instead of The Cankle Queen

I can picture her in (or out of) a lot of things, a pantsuit is not one of them.

[Image: Breast+Cancer+Research+Foundation+Annual...kIGJAl.jpg]

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:[Image: NUCP0.png]

For real lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Yeah, but how often will they let her out of the tower?

Don't worry, CNN will still cover irrelevant women like Hillary so you can fulfill your fetish of thick, beastly women with matching ankle and knee circumferences.