Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russia claims to have been in contact with Trump campaign

Quote:No sense of humor...

I'll get it back in a few days.  I'm starting to feel a little less like the way you were feeling the day before election day and you went on your epic serial post rant about liberty and stuff.

FBT has a habit of going "Garrinder" on people that disagree with him, and I'm over it.  But he's a good dude, and we'll be all good in a few days.

BTW, loved your unifying election day post, looking forward to more like it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

that wasn't as much about feeling as it was about i had a laundry list of little notes that i had scribbled in my day planner about posts i wanted to make before the election. 

IF you want to talk about bad feelings, you should have seen me at 815 after watching the fox news coverage.  It was like there was a funeral.  I was hoping that he won Florida just so he could crack 200 electoral votes and i could show my face around here.  My wife was worried.  That's why part of me is still in a little bit of shock, but i digress.

Quote:She is an important case study tho in how politics really works. Thanks to her and wikileaks we have a lot of proof of the corruption that is present in politics. At least half the country now realizes this is a problem and not a conspiracy theory. I doubt anyone is silly enough to think she is the only politician to operate how she does.

Assange isn't done. He hates the Clintons so Hillary was his primary target during the election, but he's an anarchist. He wants to blow it up.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Donald asked the Russians to hack the other candidate (on live TV, no less), they complied, and there will be a quid pro quo coming.

That's a flat out lie. Trump suggested that Russia release Hillary's deleted E-mails if they already had them. He did not ask them to hack anything.

The Left lies. Nothing new here.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Will you admit the Clintons are using their foundation as a front for personal enrichment?

I don't donate to any charity as they are all shady. Wounded Warrior. Red Cross. You name it. Never did I defend Hillary or her foundation. Nice deflection though.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't donate to any charity as they are all shady. Wounded Warrior. Red Cross. You name it. Never did I defend Hillary or her foundation. Nice deflection though.
Talk about deflections.  You didn't answer the question. 

There are plenty of charities that are outstanding in how they manage their resources.  Glad to hear you're not giving a dime to any of them. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That's a flat out lie. Trump suggested that Russia release Hillary's deleted E-mails if they already had them. He did not ask them to hack anything.

The Left lies. Nothing new here.
Facts don't need to get in the way here.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]