Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ben Koyack - Can he be our #1 Tight End?

I like this guy - a lot.  He seems to catch everything thrown to him.  I'm wondering if he could become the TE we all hoped Julius Thomas could be.

With A-Rob out, this guy should get more playing time, and more targets.

What do you think?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Koyack and O'Shaugnessy will be part of the game plan for the tacks in week two.

Hackett used Koyack last year as a safety valve against the tacks, and I could see him doing so again this week but with his own, better playbook.

Sidenote: I really, really wish that Coughlin would pull Marcedes Lewis aside this week and tell him-
"Look son, you can barely catch the damn football with two hands. For the love of all things holy, PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CATCH IT WITH ONE HAND!!!"

They love Lewis for his blocking. I wouldn't throw to him.

I like O'Shaugnessy better, he seems more athletic.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(09-12-2017, 01:26 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: They love Lewis for his blocking. I wouldn't throw to him.

It's probably why they normally only throw him screen passes anymore. Once a game if he manages to catch it then it shocks the defense.

(09-12-2017, 01:30 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I like O'Shaugnessy better, he seems more athletic.

I was impressed by O'Shaugnessy. He seemed to catch every ball his way unless Irma caused me to miss drop. I barely noticed Koyack was on the field.

(09-12-2017, 01:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 01:30 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I like O'Shaugnessy better, he seems more athletic.

I was impressed by O'Shaugnessy. He seemed to catch every ball his way unless Irma caused me to miss drop. I barely noticed Koyack was on the field.

Yup, O'Shaugnessy caught every pass throw his way, all one of them.

(09-12-2017, 01:30 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 01:26 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: They love Lewis for his blocking. I wouldn't throw to him.

It's probably why they normally only throw him screen passes anymore. Once a game if he manages to catch it then it shocks the defense.

Yeah, JFF, his blocking was actually very helpful to our tackles on Sunday.  But it pays to give him a little screen or dump off here and there if you can catch defenses off-guard just treating him like the 6th O-Lineman. 

One or two attempts per game would be effective if he'd just catch the dang football.

(09-12-2017, 04:31 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://twitter.com/fblrave/status/907611530593583105

https://twitter.com/fblrave/status/907614338634207232

Keep your eye on 89

Yep.

Watch Lee on this one

christian‏ @FBLRave 6h6 hours ago

Marcedes Lewis handles Clowney. Ivory shows he's not #bad.