Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I thought the elections were rigged?

Quote:Or maybe all the attention that was brought to the issue made it impossible to pull off. Just a thought.

How is that possible?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How is that possible?

i dont know how it's possible that you actually exist, but here you are

Quote:i dont know how it's possible that you actually exist, but here you are
Cue the "birds and the bee's" discussion.

Don't forget the one about the stork too.

Quote:Cue the "birds and the bee's" discussion.

When two people love each other...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This will be a moot point because of how the presidential election is decided, but the popular vote totals are crazy close (and still in favor of Clinton).  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Quote:Cue the "birds and the bee's" discussion.

if a bird and a bee made this lady... one of them were missing a chromosome 

Quote:This will be a moot point because of how the presidential election is decided, but the popular vote totals are crazy close (and still in favor of Clinton).

The popular vote being so crazy close is an indication of the increased support Trump got in the big, urban areas (and also an indication of low turnout for Clinton in those areas).

Think about it.

How many MILLIONS of people are in NYC, LA, and Chicago (just to name 3 of the biggest cities). These cities are overwhelmingly Blue most of the time. The popular vote being so close means that either:

-Trump overwhelmingly dominated the popular vote in a huge swath of the country

-Trump had a huge increase of support in the big cities (combined with non-support of HRC).

Probably a bit of both.

But,just like the discussion in another thread, if the electoral college did not exist, NYC, LA, CHICAGO, and big metropolises such as that would decide everything for everyone.

Quote:When two people love each other...

Or one just needs the money.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

They're still rigged, who's to say Trump isn't who "they" want him to be 

Quote:Yes it is. If the outcome was rigged, Donald Trump would have lost by more votes than he won.

Will you please stop assuming you're always right?

Hypothetically, if the election was rigged, it doesn't mean that it was successful. They could have rigged it, and Hillary could still lose. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote:Will you please stop assuming you're always right?

Hypothetically, if the election was rigged, it doesn't mean that it was successful. They could have rigged it, and Hillary could still lose. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't assume I am always right. Sometimes I know a fact and other people don't believe me, just like the opposite happens.

Quote:I don't assume I am always right. Sometimes I know a fact and other people don't believe me, just like the opposite happens.

How can you know for a fact that no attempts to rig the election went on, from either side? Millions of votes were made, you can not know for a fact that none of them were illegitimate. That's not a fact, that's an assumption.

Quote:How can you know for a fact that no attempts to rig the election went on, from either side? Millions of votes were made, you can not know for a fact that none of them were illegitimate. That's not a fact, that's an assumption.

I was not being specific about whether the election was rigged.

Quote:Yes it is. If the outcome was rigged, Donald Trump would have lost by more votes than he won.

Quote:I was not being specific about whether the election was rigged.

That seems pretty specific to me.