Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Day after: “Dede’s ready”

Day after: “Dede’s ready”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...da2cc2fae5

Jaguars HC Doug Marrone said rookie WR Dede Westbrook “ready” if needed; veteran WR Allen Hurns could miss Sunday after sustaining ankle injury in victory over Chargers Sunday

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It will be good to see Westbrook in action, to see if he can develop into a spark for the offense. After the crawl off, I have such new respect for Hurns.

That picture makes him look like a crazed dog! I love it!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Can't believe how depleted we are at WR, when we started the season pretty deep at that position

With our two best receivers (Robinson and Hurns) likely out for Sunday's game and our third receiver on the depth chart (Lee) banged up Westbrook will get his chance.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-13-2017, 07:27 PM)JagsGooner Wrote: That picture makes him look like a crazed dog! I love it!

Would make a great forum avatar for someone.

The question is who do we cut/IR to get him on the active roster? I honestly can't figure out who it would be. I assuming they will cut Mickens but That wouldn't make sense seeing how he can return punts very well and we are getting thin at wide out. Maybe Payne. I can't really see who you cut

(11-13-2017, 11:22 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: The question is who do we cut/IR to get him on the active roster? I honestly can't figure out who it would be. I assuming they will cut Mickens but That wouldn't make sense seeing how he can return punts very well and we are getting thin at wide out. Maybe Payne. I can't really see who you cut

My guess is  Jaelen Strong.  He has never been active on game day (I believe) and is really not an upgrade.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-13-2017, 11:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 11:22 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: The question is who do we cut/IR to get him on the active roster? I honestly can't figure out who it would be. I assuming they will cut Mickens but That wouldn't make sense seeing how he can return punts very well and we are getting thin at wide out. Maybe Payne. I can't really see who you cut

My guess is  Jaelen Strong.  He has never been active on game day (I believe) and is really not an upgrade.

I know it sounds crazy but someone on the back end of the defensive line may get cut.

Kinda is Cole's chance to turn into a Hurns. Just catch the rock young fella!

(11-13-2017, 07:27 PM)JagsGooner Wrote: That picture makes him look like a crazed dog! I love it!

Probably the same look he had when he bit and beat up his baby mama.

This guy:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Josh-...deaf375679
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(11-14-2017, 05:26 AM)knarnn Wrote:

This guy:

http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/Josh-...deaf375679

His picture does not make me think he is 330 lbs, is that definitely a picture of the right player?

(11-14-2017, 03:18 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Probably the same look he had when he bit and beat up his baby mama.

lol

beat up his baby mama?

allegedly.. and charges dropped...
I was once accused of something I didn't do by a "baby mama". The whole court case was fun and the judge threw it out when there was no evidence to the claim.

I'm not saying he did or didn't do anything but you're throwing shade for no good reason imo.

Most likely Jaelen Strong. Marrone seems to be a big fan of Mickens and he is a good returner so he is safe.

(11-14-2017, 02:15 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote:

Most likely Jaelen Strong. Marrone seems to be a big fan of Mickens and he is a good returner so he is safe.

To IR and not cut I hope...

I think Jaelen Strong is the only bigger possession type WR we have that can play (Hurns being hurt).  I think it will be one of the OL that get cut but didn't Benn get hurt as well with a knee injury?