Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoff ticket prices and Attendance question

(11-16-2017, 12:18 PM)5389srv Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 12:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Exactly !!!  There's definitely going to be a significant buzz around town and a high demand for tickets; especially if we'd ultimately host a team like the Pats or Steelers.

That said, Jags fans normally don't pay a lot over the season ticket holders cost of the ticket so one could expect a small profit (which would increase exponentially if the Steelers or Pats came to town given the fact their lowest price tickets for regular season games normally go for ~ $150+ on stubhub).

There was actually an increase of 115
Which means profit beer sales was up $6,442.

Your $$ is not too far off assuming each person drank 5 beers at $10/per beer.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm not sure of the breakdown for my seats, but the pay as we play option for the playoffs shows a $918 invoice. Seems a little off from the round amounts posted earlier. Meh, will see if the Jags get that far!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

It would take a meltdown of epic proportions for this team not to make the playoffs considering the situation in the rest of the AFC.  We have head to head wins against the Ravens, Bengals and Chargers (and Steelers in case they somehow don't win their division) as well.  The 6 seed will have no better than a 9-7 record which should be a layup for us considering the rest of our schedule.  I really think the Ravens, Chargers and the loser of the tacks/Jags have the best shot at the 2 wildcard spots and we have the head to head against those two non-division teams. 

This is one of many sites projecting playoff chances for teams and division crowns for teams:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017...chine.html

Whether we win the division or not, they're giving us a 93% chance of making it to the post season.  I'm getting pretty comfortable with that reality.  I would really like to get our first AFCS crown and at least one home playoff game though.

I get it now-
If we host a WC game, this is the price;
If we host a Divisional game, this is the price,
If we host the AFC Championship game, this is the price.

The maximum # of post season games we can host is two.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I'm in on whatever home games we get. Hopefully we knock it out of the park down the stretch. Man you'd love to have that jets game back right now.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(11-16-2017, 04:11 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: I'm in on whatever home games we get. Hopefully we knock it out of the park down the stretch. Man you'd love to have that jets game back right now.

I think we did get it back in the Chargers game.  We had no business winning that game based on the idiotic mistakes the Jags made toward the end of regulation (2 interceptions and a taunting) and got the benefit of a fumble recovery and a Joey Bosa roughing penalty.

(11-16-2017, 04:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:11 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: I'm in on whatever home games we get. Hopefully we knock it out of the park down the stretch. Man you'd love to have that jets game back right now.

I think we did get it back in the Chargers game.  We had no business winning that game based on the idiotic mistakes the Jags made toward the end of regulation (2 interceptions and a taunting) and got the benefit of a fumble recovery and a Joey Bosa roughing penalty.

True, but our defense earned that win. Completely overwhelmed the Chargers in the 4th and OT
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

I would fly in from Colorado if the Jags hosted a game

you better believe the stadium will be rockin if we make the playoffs and actually host a playoff game.

granted, there's going to be a lot of out of town fans in attendance as well, but that doesn't bother me at all.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>