Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBI spent months probing Trump/Russia ties

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 01:37 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:So I guess now we can just pretend that "Obamaphones" aren't a thing...

Lot's of pretending required to be a leftist. Again - alternate reality.
So basically the facts mean nothing to you because it kills your griping?

It is without a doub 100% factual that President Obama was absolutely not responsible for free phones and you have been paying the universal service fee even before he was a state senator.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So I guess now we can just pretend that "Obamaphones" aren't a thing...

Lot's of pretending required to be a leftist.  Again - alternate reality.

<a class="" href='http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3543.Ronald_Reagan'>[Image: 3543.jpg]</a>

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― <a class="" href='http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3543.Ronald_Reagan'>Ronald Reagan</a>

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Like you would take care of it anyway ... lol

At first, I thought it was a device error, but your double post isn't consistent. This is what we call an ID10T error in the IT world. I'm sure you have lots of issues with your "cup holder" opening on its own.

Quote: 

[Image: 3543.jpg]

<div style="font-family:Merriweather, Georgia, serif;color:rgb(24,24,24);">“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― Ronald Reagan

</div>

Same as it ever was.

Yet in today's climate, it's exponentially grown.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'm not the only mod on here, nobody is fixing it because it's an issue with whatever crappy device you're using.

Quote:I'm not the only mod on here, nobody is fixing it because it's an issue with whatever crappy device you're using.

Thanks for your fake concern.

Did I complain? It doesn't bother me. It doesn't happen every time. Probably solar flares. Or the Russians.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Here is the facts.

This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.

Glad I could educate you.

Here are the facts you mean?

Having the grammar of my 4 year old daughter and ending your post bragging about educating someone is pretty hilarious.

Quote:Thanks for your fake concern.

Did I complain? It doesn't bother me. It doesn't happen every time. Probably solar flares. Or the Russians.

Oh dear, please don't think I'm concerned about you, fake or otherwise. That definitely wouldn't be the case.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Here are the facts you mean?

Having the grammar of my 4 year old daughter and ending your post bragging about educating someone is pretty hilarious.

Point taken when having a discussion on English/Language Arts.

I was still correct about the phones and pointed to another lie.

http://www.obamaphone.com/

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Really off track here but there have been arrests of folks and search warrants carried out where the people have been in possession of 30 and 40 of these phones all acquired by the same person.. Obviously as much vetting of deserving recipients as with the rest of the government assistance programs. Wealth distribution at it's finest. Government incompetence on full display.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:http://www.obamaphone.com/

Hmm.  I didn't find a bushphone.com or clintonphone.com out there.  

Anyway, at least we know where all the Blackberries went.  

Back to the point of this thread, I guess the FBI, which was lauded by the Mark Brunells on the board when they didn't recommend indictments of Clinton back in July, is now the bad guy for daring to reopen an investigation based on hundreds of thousands of emails that were on Weiner's laptop.  Meanwhile, the FBI found no evidence of a direct link between Trump and Russia.  So, clearly the FBI is now evil incarnate to the Mark Brunells around here.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]