Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ben Koyack

Quote:It was all prevent, garbage time defense.

Quote:Granted it was garbage time, 

21 of his 35 came in the 1st quarter.

I wouldn't say this game was ever really garbage time, either. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:21 of his 35 came in the 1st quarter.

I wouldn't say this game was ever really garbage time, either. 
The post you quoted was referring to the titans game. Most of Koyack's work in that game came against a prevent defense in garbage time. 

Quote:The post you quoted was referring to the titans game. Most of Koyack's work in that game came against a prevent defense in garbage time.

Yup. Time stamps are a wonderful thing.

Quote:The post you quoted was referring to the titans game. Most of Koyack's work in that game came against a prevent defense in garbage time. 

Quote:Yup. Time stamps are a wonderful thing.

Oops... I see that now

Board logic:

We need to cut waste now! Ditch Thomas and Lewis today. we can save .37 cents next year and get a $2 off old spice coupon at Publix  . LOCK HIM UP now, he's the only stud on this roster!

Brandon Allen to Koyak all day!!!

Quote:Not only Koyack, I still don't think I've ever seen Walters drop a pass. I'm sure it happened at some point though..

Late last season he dropped a couple.

And obviously the fumble on the PR.

But overall, that's who Walters is.  He's not flashy, and he's not going to make any huge plays.  He just catches VERY consistently.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 05:03 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I don't see much of a reason (maybe salary penalties) to keep Julius Thomas around next season.  He looks as old/slow as Marcedes does, without the excuse.  Koyak did look promising today.  

You don't see #80 catch more TD passes than all other TEs on our roster combined? C'mon, man. Julius Thomas does what he is paid to do.

Quote:You don't see #80 catch more TD passes than all other TEs on our roster combined? C'mon, man. Julius Thomas does what he is paid to do.

I think, like many other positions on this team, he is the better of very average/below average options.  Draft an athletic pass catching TE that isn't on the Marcedes Lewis slow train.  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Quote:I think, like many other positions on this team, he is the better of very average/below average options.  Draft an athletic pass catching TE that isn't on the Marcedes Lewis slow train.  

This whole forum just likes being negative about the Jaguars. That is the only explanation for hating on players who actually have talent and do their jobs.

Quote:This whole forum just likes being negative about the Jaguars. That is the only explanation for hating on players who actually have talent and do their jobs.

Their job is to win football games.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:This whole forum just likes being negative about the Jaguars. That is the only explanation for hating on players who actually have talent and do their jobs.

No, that's not the only explanation.

Another explanation is that everyone has opinions, some people think that players are playing well, some think that they're not. Regardless of which camp you're in, everyone is entitled to an opinion. It does not mean that people are intentionally hating players for the sake of it.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Is he getting the start this weekend ??

Quote:Is he getting the start this weekend ??

Yep. He'll add way more than Julius.

Who is Alex Ellis?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Ben has reminded me of the other white guy who plays wr.

Forgot his name...

All he does is makes good catches.

So that's why we rarely see him play

Quote:Who is Alex Ellis?
He's another te that catches everything thrown at him and fights for yardage

Which is why we don't see him playing...

He makes Thomas look like a bad signing

He was good at ND. I was surprised when we got him in the late 7th.

Quote:He's another te that catches everything thrown at him and fights for yardage

Alex Ellis?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He's another te that catches everything thrown at him and fights for yardage

Quote:Alex Ellis?

I heard both Blake and Nate mention his name this week.  The guy kinda looks like a Jaguar in da face. Maybe he can beast.

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~