Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** The Official Jaguars Coaching Changes Thread ***

(01-08-2018, 10:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 10:47 PM)Dakota Wrote: You sure about that one season thing?
Good season, running his own system. He was just a body calling the Gus crap plays

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Someone thought that about Gus and look at what happened.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2018, 10:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Who is giving him a HC position after 1 season? Jags can block an interview for DC and why would he want to leave the Jags' defense.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Assistant Head Coach and DC is a step up.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wash is not doing a good job we should of only given up 11 points a game with this talent.

(01-09-2018, 01:54 AM)myrick31 Wrote: Wash is not doing a good job we should of only given up 11 points a game with this talent.

It is the NFL and you can't blank everyone for a season.  Just because guys aren't on the report doesn't mean they aren't hurt from game to game.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 02:37 PM by JAGFAN88.)

Panthers let go of Mike Shula. I would like to see us bring him in as a QB coach For BB5. Cause i think he will be our QB next year. I know hackett is a run kinda OC maybe Shula can help with designing better pass plays.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!