Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - A.J. Bouye to Big Ben: 'Be careful what you wish for'

(01-09-2018, 02:35 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just don’t see how we win this rematch. Steelers are gonna be gunning to take our team down.

And our team wont be gunning to show everybody that us beating them in week 5 wasn't a fluke?

Anybody and everybody who isn't a Jags fan/players, all agree that our win was a complete fluke. That the Steelers just didn't care, or show up that week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-09-2018, 05:10 PM)Jags Wrote: I also don’t take Bens comments as a knock on the D.  He was taking full blame.  What else would he say? ‘Man that team is too good and I can’t compete with them’?

Our D will take it that way.  They believe they earned it.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 10:38 PM by Dakota.)

(01-09-2018, 10:35 PM)old_man Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:10 PM)Jags Wrote: I also don’t take Bens comments as a knock on the D.  He was taking full blame.  What else would he say? ‘Man that team is too good and I can’t compete with them’?

Our D will take it that way.  They believe they earned it.

Love that user name. I still chuckle when I see it.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

My guess is TJ Yeldon has a big game. Wasn't he a health scratch the first game?

Primarily converting 3rd downs and busts off a couple of decent runs.

Lets remember Ryan Shazier is not playing he is a beast and was Pitts best Defensive player when we played them, that helps out our offense
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-09-2018, 11:02 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: Lets remember Ryan Shazier is not playing he is a beast and was Pitts best Defensive player when we played them, that helps out our offense

Agreed.

Also,  why is the media clamoring that Antonio Brown is back and playing? 

He was playing in the first game and Ramsey knocked the ball out of his hands and caused a pick.

It is driving me nuts!

(01-09-2018, 11:08 PM)old_man Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 11:02 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: Lets remember Ryan Shazier is not playing he is a beast and was Pitts best Defensive player when we played them, that helps out our offense

Agreed.

Also,  why is the media clamoring that Antonio Brown is back and playing? 

He was playing in the first game and Ramsey knocked the ball out of his hands and caused a pick.

It is driving me nuts!

Because we're still not considered relevant yet. We could be playing the Browns and they would get better accolades as sucky as they are. The only way to shut them up is to win, and keep winning.