Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Malik Jackson on Blake Bortles

This same sentiment now applies to Cam Jordan!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess none of us realized how the Jags were burning on the inside all week. They never said much. But afterwards, it all came pouring out, didn't it?

Actually, the Patriots made Mariota play like...Mariota.

Here's another great Malik Jackson quote:

"For us, it wasn't about getting into talking matches, trying to fight them, trying to do anything. We're just trying to let the clock run out and go home while they go home and prepare for New England that they'll get to play next week in imaginary land."

Kinda crazy Tom Brady, Blake Bortles, Case Keenum, and Nick Foles will be the final four QBs this year. I don't think anyone would have predicted it.

(01-14-2018, 09:29 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I guess none of us realized how the Jags were burning on the inside all week.   They never said much.  But afterwards, it all came pouring out, didn't it?

I just read an article where Jackson said they weren't going to say much of anything all week because they were focusing more on the game. If I could remember the site I was reading it on I'd share it. 

I guess the Steelers should have done the same.

(01-14-2018, 09:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:29 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I guess none of us realized how the Jags were burning on the inside all week.   They never said much.  But afterwards, it all came pouring out, didn't it?

I just read an article where Jackson said they weren't going to say much of anything all week because they were focusing more on the game. If I could remember the site I was reading it on I'd share it. 

Nah, it's better to publicly disrespect the team that beat your [BLEEP] 3 months ago. That always works out well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2018, 09:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just read an article where Jackson said they weren't going to say much of anything all week because they were focusing more on the game. If I could remember the site I was reading it on I'd share it. 

Nah, it's better to publicly disrespect the team that beat your [BLEEP] 3 months ago. That always works out well.

Lol. Yeah, no kidding.

Just goes to show if you're gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk or you will have a long road of eating crow.
No pain, no gain.

This makes this already satisfying win even more tasty. I just can't be happier for our guys and us fans who have been around for a lot of losing. It feels oh so good. Hope we can get a couple more feel good wins.

Malik means that, he’s not just trash talking, he really means it. Lovely stuff.

Malik Jackson could be talking to half of the Jags fan base as well.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 12:22 PM by JPK.)

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." as in 17 degrees Fahrenheit in Pittsburgh.

Absolutely love it! Damn proud to be from Jax and be a Jags fan!

The face Calais makes after that statement is just priceless.

It was like “damn son straight flames”

Lol