Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quick Poll

Which was the better playoff play call?

A.  The 4th quarter fade to Jimmy Smith vs. Denver in the 1996 playoffs; or

B.  The 4th quarter play action pass to Bohanon vs. Pittsburgh in the 2017 playoffs?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Bohanon call was magic
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 08:01 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

The Bohannon call was a thing of beauty. Defense jumped to fill gap he was coming through to stop the run... which is exactly what it was designed to do. What a play and call.

That's a tough one. I vote for both.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The Bohannon pass was a brilliant play call. I just got done screaming at the TV and the OC. Had to eat it after that!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-14-2018, 08:07 PM)B2hibry Wrote: The Bohannon pass was a brilliant play call. I just got done screaming at the TV and the OC. Had to eat it after that!

It was all one scream for me but the tone changed hahahaha

Quick Poll sounds like what the Jags did to the squealers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So funny how quickly people jump back on Hacketts bandwagon.

Both play calls are great but this play today was perfect. WIDE OPEN

I love the mindset and killer instinct we had. If you want to be the champs you have to go out and take it.
No pain, no gain.

Yesterday of course!