Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl

(01-15-2018, 09:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't even want to hear talk about the Superbowl until after we face New England. Never, ever look passed your next opponent. Besides, win or lose, this has been a fabulous season that has far exceeded our wildest expectations.  Hopefully, we can keep it going.

This 100%... isn't that what the Steelers did? Look how that turned out for them..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2018, 11:16 PM)JNev Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 11:12 PM)rfc17 Wrote: I'm pretty confident the team isn't looking past the Patriots. Have to think this game would be more difficult than the Super Bowl.

But I'm looking past the Patriots!  In the event we actually make it, I've been scouting out planes, hotels, SB ticket costs, etc...  If (When!) we make to the Super Bowl, this is going to be a very expensive trip!

See, I thought about that. I’m in Virginia, and if we make it I want to be in JAX to celebrate with my fellow fans and roam the streets victoriously. The relative price drop from evetything SB to chilling in JAX doesn’t hurt either.

I've been wondering that too.  I'm assuming the Jags would host a big event in the stadium. And it might be pretty cool to go tailgate beforehand and then go inside to watch on the jumbotrons with tens of thousands of other fans.

I'm in a pretty good spot money wise where I can do the Super Bowl trip.  I just dont want to pay $5k for a ticket to the game which is what I'm seeing on stubhub. I love the Jags but I dont love them that much. Perhaps if the Vikings get bounced in the NFC championship game, the tix will come down some.  But then again that just means it'll be the Eagles. And as everyone who was here in Jax for our super bowl remembers, for every eagles fan in town with a ticket there were like 10 more without one.  I was walking around AllTell all day looking to scalp a cheap ticket and could never find one. 

But it'd be a bummer to not go up to Minneapolis at all.  Wonder if it'd be worth it to fly up on the friday, hang out friday night, do all the pre-game festivities stuff all day saturday, buy a bunch of super bowl memorabilia, go out saturday night, fly to jax sunday morning, and then go to Everbank to watch the game.

I thought of something this morning. I highly doubt the nfl will alloew 2 teams in super bowl thats never won it. Both vikeings,and eagles haven't ever won it. I doubt the nfl will alloew jags to be there 2. I hope im wrong.

how often has there been 2 teams there that never won it. its very rare. i thinnk the last time wwas in 99 with tittians,and rams. the early years of super bowls they did,but there was also a lot of teams who hadn't ever won cause it was just starting.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

If the Jaguars won would that make Shad Kahn the first non white owner to hoist the Lombardi trophy?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA