Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What the heck is going on?

I haven't had this much fun during a season since our last run up to the playoffs in 2007 and this time it's long distance. What a season it's been!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The 2017 Jaguars season story feels like a combination of the Jaguars 1996 and 2007 seasons through this point in time.

(01-15-2018, 11:19 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Flights, hotels, and car booked for Boston!

I was looking around. The most expensive piece to get there was buying the tickets on the secondary market. Not even the 4 day hotel stay was that expensive. I am seriously contemplating it, but all of our techs are on vacation this weekend but me. Bad luck, trying to woo my boss into letting me take time off lol.

It's true. We're all caught up in the pressure and anxiety of the games lately. If we were like some of the fans that quit caring long ago and threw in the towel on the franchise and woke up and saw that the Jaguars are playing in the AFC Championship already this year they'd probably be floored for a while. This team has really achieved something and is a respectable franchise again right after one of its worst years in franchise history. I'm sure I speak for everyone that's been around here for a long while that they appreciate very much what is going on. I'd wait until our season is officially over to dwell on that though. This is the dead end that the franchise has hit even during the glory days. I want to see us with an AFC title and be in a Super Bowl. Even if we were a better team next year circumstances like what happened to Pittsburgh can happen and you're back to square one next year.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 06:49 AM by homebiscuit.)

I'm as giddy as everyone else but it's tempered with continuous thoughts of how we were carved up by Jimmy G in the Niners game. We're going to see that offense again. I hope we're game planning the hell out of it.

I just hope we don't get cheated. We all know they will if they can.

It’s so surreal that I fear we may not reach these heights again.

Then another part of me says we haven’t scratched the surface yet.

Such a weird conundrum so I just enjoy the moment.

Thanks for making this season memorable, Jags!

What the hell are you doing in my dreamworld?
No one is safe.

(01-15-2018, 12:33 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: This is a dream scenario.

I've said for weeks that I want this team to come against the Patriots.  I want to see how this young swagger filled defense handles the GOAT and Bill Belichick.  

I have high confidence in this team and I've already said they can and will beat the Patriots.  This team at its best is as good as anyone in the NFL this season.  They can beat anyone at anytime.  It won't be easy in New England.  It will be a tough road ahead and Tom Brady is 17-3 at home in the playoffs.

Soon to be 17-4.

The evil empire is about to get knocked down by Jalen Ramsey and the Jacksonville Jaguars.

No hes not hes gonna winn this game and they are gonna cover the spread with ease.