Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary stimulus plan

Hillary wants a sequel to the Bush and Obama stimulus plans.  I guess you could call it a trilogy.  You people think this is going to do anything for actual Americans? 

I think the bailouts and stimulus plans we saw under both Bush and Obama are nothing but "get rich quick" schemes for their donors and whoever their globalist masters tell them to pay.  Sure, alot of it is spent on things that are useful, but large sums of money are stolen from the American people and given to friends in high places aka the globalist elite.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yep...nothing is going to change under the Hildabeast regime.  Well, it might change for the worse.

Have you seen my baseball?

I mean, the moderator pretty such said economists think both of their plans are just going to blow up the debt even more and neither of them had anything to say except, "No it won't! Trust me!"

Only candidate who actually has experience balancing a government budget is Gary Johnson, and people seem to think (erroneously) that he's an idiot, so...

You mean the same Gary Johnson that more than doubled the debt in New Mexico?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I don't get the Gary Johnson fetish some have.

I get wanting a legitimate 3rd option but he is not it.

Also please no more stimulus packages.

Great, more seizure and distribution of private wealth. Because all the other stimulus plans and bailouts were so successful. What's in your safe?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 10:59 AM by badger.)

Quote:I mean, the moderator pretty such said economists think both of their plans are just going to blow up the debt even more and neither of them had anything to say except, "No it won't! Trust me!"

Only candidate who actually has experience balancing a government budget is Gary Johnson, and people seem to think (erroneously) that he's an idiot, so...

im talking specifically about stimulus plans.  ok, BOTH OF THEM WILL SINK THIS COUNTRY. Whatever. but specifically what is a stimulus plan, really?

to me it seems to be cash grab of taxpayer money.  you see big business execs line up for their "bailout" money like they REALLY NEED IT. that's how they sell it to the public; "IF WE DONT DO THIS BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!"

Why not cut back on military spending

Quote:Why not cut back on military spending

Better to cut wasteful social programs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Why not cut back on military spending

With China and Russia building up their militaries and becoming more assertive, our spending will reactively increase. Regardless of who is president.

Quote:With China and Russia building up their militaries and becoming more assertive, our spending will reactively increase. Regardless of who is president.

I hope we build up our spending on cyber warfare.   I think that is much more of a threat and opportunity than bombs or bullets right now. 

Quote:I hope we build up our spending on cyber warfare. I think that is much more of a threat and opportunity than bombs or bullets right now.

Wikileaks has revealed that we have fairly robust cyber warfare capabilities. Or at least the ability to penetrate other networks. Stuxnet was a stroke of genius, although the Israelis had a substantial hand in it. We're just not as conspicuous as our 'enemies'. However, it is a continuously evolving front that needs increasing amounts of resources. It is the new battlefield.

Quote:Better to cut wasteful social programs.

Like military spending?

Quote:I don't get the Gary Johnson fetish some have.

I get wanting a legitimate 3rd option but he is not it.

Also please no more stimulus packages.

It's like people that want the backup quarterback. Gary Johnson is the Matt Moore of the presidential race.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 09:33 AM by badger.)

Quote:I hope we build up our spending on cyber warfare.   I think that is much more of a threat and opportunity than bombs or bullets right now. 

lol nobody cares that the public got Hillary's emails.  it was a [BAD WORD REMOVED] public service. not an attack.  so you are buying into the "this means war" nonsense that these liars from the DNC and Obama are pushing?

you're ready to go to war over John Podesta's emails? haha. it's beyond stupid.  Hillary talks tough in a speech about how the DNC being exposed as biased for her is a threat to the country. HA. TOTAL AND COMPLETE BULL