Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey - The Man, The Mouth, The Legend

If anyone wants a good laugh...

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat...”.1145206/

I mean, when you’re team is good for so long, you have every right to be cocky. But when Brady retires that franchise will fall and fall hard and I will have no sympathy whatsoever for the arrogant fans

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I named our cat Jaylyn (after Jalen Ramsey) when we got her.  The name certainly fits since our cat is very athletic and very outspoken at times.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2018, 06:00 PM by Brett.)

(08-30-2018, 05:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I named our cat Jaylyn (after Jalen Ramsey) when we got her.  The name certainly fits since our cat is very athletic and very outspoken at times.

Does she also try getting into the head of your other pets? Such as critiquing them on their food eating skills, self-cleaning techniques, etc.? If so, that would be great.

"Ramsey was playing basketball with his 9-year-old nephew and the kid's friends. "He was dunking on them," she says. Later, Ramsey's mother stepped onto the court. He dunked on her too. "- great quote from the article.
That's my boy LMBO.

This was a great article, I am not usually a fan of espn articles but this was very well written and fun to read.

Great read and great dude. He's a big reason this team has turned it around. That winning attitude is infectious and u can see the swagger and winning attitude spreading across the team. Telvin Smith is another one that brings that winning confidence. Love what this team is becoming.

Great insight into his mind/mentality. I could tell he had the settle for nothing but being the best or nothing the game he was in tears on the sideline. His actions exhibit this mentality through his training regimen as well. Physically training versus partying in the offseason, watching film with teammates at home, explaining thorough breakdowns of receivers to Coach Marrone. Enjoy Ramsey Duval, he's special

Bob Papa and Charlie Weiss called me out on XM this morning for saying I love Jalen's comments but if he was on another team I probably would be a fan lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I don't always like his "swagger" since I'm more of an introvert myself, but I can appreciate his talent and his ability to back it up. I like that he wants to retire a Jaguar and is setting down roots in Jacksonville. I guess we'll see down the road if he's willing to make the sacrifices necessary to stay with them long enough to retire.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 07:11 PM by Bullseye.)

(08-30-2018, 01:41 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: I just don't understand why he feels the need to share his opinions about other people. It feels like he has an unhealthy need for attention.

Granted, his opinion is not exactly 100% unsolicited... but people know that if you just ask Jalen his opinion and he will make the front page.

One of these days he is going to get utterly dominated by a WR or QB that he ran his mouth about. I mean its inevitable. Its going to be a tough press conference for him after that game. Why bring that on yourself? Its not worth it.

It's not as if he bought thirty minutes of national television air time during prime time to air his views.

ESPN and GQ wanted to interview him and he obliged.

If they are interviewing him, why should he censor himself, especially if he's speaking the truth/has facts and ability to bolster his takes?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Ramsey is so awesome! He's a one in a million superstar. Love that he's a Jaguar!

(08-30-2018, 05:24 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: If anyone wants a good laugh...

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat...”.1145206/

I mean, when you’re team is good for so long, you have every right to be cocky. But when Brady retires that franchise will fall and fall hard and I will have no sympathy whatsoever for the arrogant fans

I'm glad they traded away their future franchise QB too. Granted it's early to crown Garopollo that, but he looked good last year.

(08-30-2018, 01:57 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 01:41 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: I just don't understand why he feels the need to share his opinions about other people. It feels like he has an unhealthy need for attention.

Granted, his opinion is not exactly 100% unsolicited... but people know that if you just ask Jalen his opinion and he will make the front page.

One of these days he is going to get utterly dominated by a WR or QB that he ran his mouth about. I mean its inevitable. Its going to be a tough press conference for him after that game. Why bring that on yourself? Its not worth it.

Can you remember who dominated Deion Sanders?
Not saying it never happened... but can you remember when or who?

C'mon... there's players like Ramsey and players like Blake and everyone in between in this league.
It takes all kinds of kinds to make the world go round. And as long as he's backing it up more than he's getting beat on the field, you should enjoy the fact that we have a team good enough to have a player such as Ramsey talking trash to the league.

I kinda wish he'd sugar coat it when talking about his own QB though.
The previous article covered it enough "Blake do what Blake gotta do"
this time it read a bit different.

What did Jalen say about Blake that was disrespectful to you because maybe I'm missing it but I think his critique on Blake wasn't bad at all
[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-03-2018, 06:46 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: What did Jalen say about Blake that was disrespectful to you because maybe I'm missing it but I think his critique on Blake wasn't bad at all

Considering he said hall of famers were trash, he handled Blake with extreme kid gloves.

Uninterrupted vid on him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6LKyhjl1g
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Man. It's real hard not to love Jalen.

(09-03-2018, 06:46 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 01:57 PM)Kane Wrote: Can you remember who dominated Deion Sanders?
Not saying it never happened... but can you remember when or who?

C'mon... there's players like Ramsey and players like Blake and everyone in between in this league.
It takes all kinds of kinds to make the world go round. And as long as he's backing it up more than he's getting beat on the field, you should enjoy the fact that we have a team good enough to have a player such as Ramsey talking trash to the league.

I kinda wish he'd sugar coat it when talking about his own QB though.
The previous article covered it enough "Blake do what Blake gotta do"
this time it read a bit different.

What did Jalen say about Blake that was disrespectful to you because maybe I'm missing it but I think his critique on Blake wasn't bad at all

I didn't say he was disrespectful. But he went from saying Blake do what he gotta do to saying we should have drafted a QB, and the team doesn't need Blake to win (paraphrasing and definitely reading between the lines here but everyone does, especially national pundits)

Me personally I'd just dodge those types of questions.
"Can Blake Bortles win a Superbowl" doesnt need a "he doesnt have to" answer... just say yes and move on lol

(09-07-2018, 10:22 AM)Kane Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 06:46 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: What did Jalen say about Blake that was disrespectful to you because maybe I'm missing it but I think his critique on Blake wasn't bad at all

I didn't say he was disrespectful. But he went from saying Blake do what he gotta do to saying we should have drafted a QB, and the team doesn't need Blake to win (paraphrasing and definitely reading between the lines here but everyone does, especially national pundits)

"Can Blake Bortles win a Superbowl" doesnt need a "he doesnt have to" answer... just say yes and move on lol

I think that was the perfect answer to avoid further discussion on the question.

If he says yes, then the next question will delve deeper and ask him to explain why he believes that.

(09-07-2018, 10:22 AM)Kane Wrote:

He's just answering it honestly though. Blake doesn't have to. If the defense played up to their standard in the AFCCG, we would have been in the Super Bowl (not to include the newly admitted to Myles wasn't down screw up by the refs and the magical penalty differences...). If our run game performs and the defense plays up to their talents, Blake doesn't have to win the Super Bowl for us. But it would make it a lot easier lol He's just speaking in the confidence he has in himself and the defense; as we all do.

It's about the begin!! Let's go!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Terry Duval

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.