Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags at Giants score predictions (merged)

I couldn't eat 50 burgers if I tried. And get outta here with them sliders. GROSS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Goin to burger barn y'all want anything?

Saw Whataburger ketchup in Winn Dixie yesterday...AND NO IT WASN'T THE FREAKING SPICY! Angry
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 10:51 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

What is the point of this thread? To come back and feel stupid after the game? We won't score over 50 in any game this year. That is like a once per decade kind of thing.
No pain, no gain.

(09-06-2018, 08:00 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Totally worth it's own thread. Absolutely no sense in putting the prediction in the...wait for it.....Prediction thread. Doesn't cause any clutter at all. Nope, sure doesn't.

Leave the pickles of that burger please.

Agreed. Smile
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

31 -17

Giants driving late to tie the score at 24 but the defense does what it does. Yan with the strip sack picked up by Smith and returned for the touchdown.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I will try to remember in case this game goes poorly for some odd reason that we only started last year 3-3 and we know how close we came to being in the Super Bowl. It's kind of a weird opener we just have to assert our physical dominance early like we did in the playoff games. Just script the passing plays early on and lean on their defense with a strong running game. Hopefully the defense can take their crowd out of it early.
No pain, no gain.

I am looking forward to seeing us take these guys to the wood shed. But if we can't do that then I hope we win it.

(09-04-2018, 12:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 27
Giants - 13

We're fixing to bash the [BLEEP] out of this team on Sunday. If this defense is as good as advertised. Eli Manning will be lucky to visit the red-zone four times in this game. I expect at least 5+ sacks with a defensive touchdown either through a pick six or fumble recovery. Expect a healthy dose of all three of our runners in this game. Historically Beckham Jr. has never had a big opening day game. And when you factor in that he'll be faced with Ramsey? Shouldn't bode well for him.

I'm hoping Ramsey beats OBJ like a Cherokee drum. All. Day. Long. And make the Giants second guess giving him all that money. That would be icing on the cake.

21-10 Jags D is just too much for G-men.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

28-13 Jags.

Giants with new HC, OC and DC. A questionable at best O-line. This could be a meltdown of epic proportions on their side. Eli will consider himself lucky to survive the game.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Working in Vegas tonight...
bets in on jags and the under for this game
- plus jags to win division - and to win SB
All in, LOL

Jags 24 Giants 17

Going to be some week 1 rust and Beckham can make a play out of nothing but this D is built to hold teams under 17. The O just needs to score over 17.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 05:53 AM by iapetus.)

(09-06-2018, 10:10 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Going to be some week 1 rust and Beckham can make a play out of nothing but this D is built to hold teams under 17. The O just needs to score over 17.

Close, but no banana. The O just needs to score over 10. Smile

(09-06-2018, 02:40 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Giants with new HC, OC and DC. A questionable at best O-line. This could be a meltdown of epic proportions on their side. Eli will consider himself lucky to survive the game.

Add to that 31 new faces on the Giants' 53 man roster, including 8 waiver wire claims from after the cut down to 53 last week.  I'd be shocked if those guys are clicking together already.

(09-03-2018, 07:18 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Jags 20, Giants 17

Close! You'd be spot on if they got the 2pt
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS