Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
These refs

(09-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 04:45 PM)copycat Wrote: My take is the 50/50 calls always seem to go against us.  I know I am biased but dang.  Also it seems (again biased) that we get every questionable call against us at the most inopportune time.  But hey we won!

It’s funny how opposing fans see the same game. I found this gem on the Giants MB:

IMO the vast majority of close calls today went against the Giants... we got a few, but there were more questionable decisions against us.  Bob

True, but New England fans thought the same thing.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 07:07 PM by Bullseye.)

(09-09-2018, 04:10 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: We got hosed a few times more than the Giants but I honestly think those guys just kinda stink at getting calls right at times, even when the are standing right there watching something go down. We got the W so its not as bad now, at least.
Can someone explain to me how that wasn't a pick against Ramsey when OBJ had his biggest play of the game?

(09-09-2018, 04:14 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Because we won it makes me be more objective with hindsight. That said... I tuned into the Giants Broadcast on Fox TV. Jeez proving why big market guys moving to the broadcast booth leads to bias broadcasting.

I think Romo and Akin are good in contrast to what we got today.

OMG!

That was like a Giants home preseason broadcast!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I disagree with all of those suggesting it was a fairly called game. Although there were a few calls on each team that maybe shouldnt have been called, i did see enough non-holding calls to last for the rest of the season. And the big pick/block-knockdown early in the game that gave the giants a big gain that was so obvious that i couldnt believe the broascaster didnt even bring it up.

Actually for the record, i wasnt surprised that they didnt mention it.

Why do the Patriots always get calls like this?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...wski-catch

Not looking forward to the refs next week.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!