Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Ground Game

Calling all Trump supporters. Mr Trump wants you to not forget to get out and vote on November 28th.

ha ha

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...28-2016-10

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Glad to see the important news making it into the headlines.

Rolleyes

When you actually do rallys, you will trip up your words every now and then. Indy, you need to get a life brotha.

Quote:Glad to see the important news making it into the headlines.

Rolleyes

Sometimes a little humor isn't a bad thing.

Ha. Same 2 clowns in every thread. Keep up the good work guys - trump really needs your blind support

Did you mean Grounded Game?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:When you actually do rallys, you will trip up your words every now and then. Indy, you need to get a life brotha.
57 states?  Amirite?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It is heartbreaking and saddening that Americans are failing to see and read the handwriting on the wall concerning the fate of their destiny, their future, their foundation, their sovereignty, their welfare and that of their posterity. They fail to see that for the past 24 years they have been under an invisible besiegement by the powers that be working behind the scene to bring them under total subjection, bondage and servitude and use them at will. The globalist elites are all out to unleash their final onslaught of blind and unfounded accusations against the man they can't bought over and manipulate, who has the people and their welfare at heart. From the Bush dynasty, the Clinton -Obama clan, all of them are bought and owned by the globalists-I wish you can recheck your historical archives. They know that one man is a mortal threat to their NWO agenda and enslavement programme, therefore they will do everything necessary to bring him down.

There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.

Quote:There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.
[Image: 200.gif]

Quote:There is an election on November 28? That is news to me.

Only the most important one of our lifetime. I have grabbed a campaign button for you.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

;

;